View RSS Feed

Cleobel

Eight years later...

Rate this Entry
Hello everybody! I have some great news to share with you. :D

Now that my classes in Ghent have ended (the last one happened on May 20), it's time for me to study for the exams.
The first one is already over (it happened on May 28). The remaining ones will happen on June 4, June 6, June 13 and June 20.
So, I have plenty of time to prepare for the exams. As a result, I don't study all day long, but I allow myself time to relax.

At the end of this month (from June 25 until June 28), I am going to South West France for a few days. I am going there in order to meet up with a friend from another Pokemon forum.
I have been friends with her for eight years : I remember wishing her a happy 14th birthday and she is 22 now. My friendship with her is my oldest online friendship that still exists today. This is the first time I am going to meet her in real life.
While I'm there, I will probably visit the city with her and shiny hunt with her. I won't be on PXR/Discord very often on those days.
The trip was booked this week... and I really look forward to meeting up with my friend of eight years. :D
Moreover, I am going to travel by plane without any travel companion, which means that this trip will be good practice for me before I go to Australia next month. B)

Thanks for reading! :)

Submit "Eight years later..." to Digg Submit "Eight years later..." to del.icio.us Submit "Eight years later..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Eight years later..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Eeee that's awesome, Val! I'm glad you'll get some time to relax before exams. I'm sure you'll do well in all of them.

How exciting that you're going to meet up with your oldest online friend! :D I hope you have a wonderful time! I'm glad you'll get to practice travelling alone on a shorter flight before you come here. :3 Enjoy!
    The properest and nicest person i know. Also, wow that is pretty awesome. You go!
    @Suicune's Fire @Green Thank you very much! I am very excited about my trip to France and my trip to Melbourne. :3
    Nice!! I hope you have lots of fun. :D
    @Bulbasaur Thank you very much! :D
    Hey it's always good to make time to relax Cleobel! Good luck on your remaining exams!

Have fun on your trips too! Hope you have a great time meeting all your friends!
    @Chakramaster Thank you very much! :D