View RSS Feed

AWA1997

Things aren’t great.

Rate this Entry
Hey guys, I’ve been gone for a little over a month, and as much as I’d like to come back, with how things have gone, I don’t think I’ll be back any time soon.

I took a break for finals, planning to be back shortly afterwards, but the day before my last final, we lost my grandpa. We’re still trying to get things under control, and until we can get things situated, I probably won’t be back. I’ll talk to y’all later, eventually, but for now, I’m out.

(I will probably still hit the bookmark for this website on accident occasionally, though, so you may still see me pop on every once in a while.)

Submit "Things aren’t great." to Digg Submit "Things aren’t great." to del.icio.us Submit "Things aren’t great." to StumbleUpon Submit "Things aren’t great." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Oh Awa, I'm so sorry. That's awful. I hope that you can take off more time and just try to take care of yourself. Take all the time you need. <3
    @AWA1997 Sorry to hear that your grandfather died. :/ May he rest in peace. Please try to take care of yourself. :3
    Geez, dude, sorry to hear all that. Trying to cope with the loss of a family member is hard and you definitely have my condolences there.

Take it easy and take as much time as you need. But if you need people to talk to for whatever reason, we're here.
    Aw AWA I'm so sorry to hear that. Take your time. We'll be here when you get back.
    @AWA1997 I read this awhile back, but I myself was going through a really hard time. So I didn't feel it would be right to respond with something lackluster. I am back and feeling as good as ever.

Let that be a sign for you. We ALL have a hard time here and there. It may not be for a short while either. It'll take hold and have a good grip on life whether we want it to or not. Tugging us down that dark pit. From one thing to another it feels like life is out to keep us down. Things WILL look up. That I can promise you.

I'm so sorry to hear of your grandfather's passing. It's always terrible to lose a loved one. Prayers to you and your family. May he rest in peace. He will always be with you in heart, soul, and memories. "Never Forget." So much more than just a saying me and a few friends came to go by over the years. If ever you need a shoulder to lean on or someone to help shoulder you or talk to. We are and always will be here for you. Until then, take all the time you need.