View RSS Feed

Bulbasaur

Follow-up to "Coming Out"

Rate this Entry
I figured you guys deserve a follow up.

First off, I never really acknowledged the comments on my previous blog post. Thanks everyone for the support!!! I love you all, and I'm really glad everyone is cool with my wishes. It means a lot.

Right now, I'm going by the name "Mistee" with my close friends. If you could refer to me as that instead of "Eric", that would be lovely. Of course, you can just call me Bulbasaur, or Saur, or whatever you've been calling me that isn't my real name. :D

Since my last serious blog post, I have been slowly making my way to a more feminine me! Simply seeing myself with a female identity has honestly helped in itself. I've found it easier to work towards loving myself, which I'm really happy about since that was always something I've struggled with.

I've been dressing more androgynously, and people at college have reacted warmly so far. More importantly, I feel like not only do I give a care about how I dress, but I've been seeing myself enjoying putting together outfits and taking pictures of myself and whatnot. Slowly, I plan to start trying more feminine things! I've already started working with makeup. :]

Other things I've been doing include planning a new hairstyle, working on my body, and voice training. I am especially excited for voice training, because I really don't like my voice, and voices are something I pay a lot of attention to. Looking into getting a voice coach. :]

Thanks again everyone. <3

- Mistee

Submit "Follow-up to "Coming Out"" to Digg Submit "Follow-up to "Coming Out"" to del.icio.us Submit "Follow-up to "Coming Out"" to StumbleUpon Submit "Follow-up to "Coming Out"" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

@Bulbasaur Thank you for the update and good luck with your transition! I totally support you, Mistee, and I'm glad to hear that you're getting so much support. :]

Now, I have some questions for you :

-Regarding the Member of the Year event, would you prefer a vote in the "best female", "best male" or "best other" category?
    -What should I do regarding Eric, the shiny Bulbasaur I found last year and named after you? I cloned him before transferring him to gen 7. Therefore, if you want, I can release the one I have in gen 7, give a new name to the one I have in gen 1, clone him again and transfer him to gen 7 again. However, I can't change his gender, obviously. So, what should I do?

Thank you in advance for your reply. I hope these questions don't bother you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel
    @Bulbasaur Thank you for the update and good luck with your transition! I totally support you, Mistee, and I'm glad to hear that you're getting so much support. :]

Now, I have some questions for you :

-Regarding the Member of the Year event, would you prefer a vote in the "best female", "best male" or "best other" category?
    -What should I do regarding Eric, the shiny Bulbasaur I found last year and named after you? I cloned him before transferring him to gen 7. Therefore, if you want, I can release the one I have in gen 7, give a new name to the one I have in gen 1, clone him again and transfer him to gen 7 again. However, I can't change his gender, obviously. So, what should I do?

Thank you in advance for your reply. I hope these questions don't bother you.
    Don't worry about it! Thanks for asking!

- Best female would be preferred, if you end up voting for me. :]
    - Whatever makes you happy! I'm fine with whatever decision you make. :D
    @Bulbasaur Thank you very much for your reply. I will keep Eric the shiny Bulbasaur, then.
    Sounds awesome, Bulbasaur! I'm really happy that you're taking these strides in your identity. Keep on the road, and fight for New Joysey :P
    Quote Originally Posted by HorusMyDude
    Sounds awesome, Bulbasaur! I'm really happy that you're taking these strides in your identity. Keep on the road, and fight for New Joysey :P
    Thanks!! Fight for Joysey!