View RSS Feed

Cleobel

Cleo died

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Hello everyone, I am writing this blog entry because Cleo, my mother's oldest dog, died yesterday. She was 15 years old. My PXR username comes from her name.
Cleo had serious breathing problems, so the vet euthanised her. I think that's better than dying of suffocation. Although I'm grieving, I'm glad she is no longer suffering and I'm thankful I got to know this kind, lovely and adorable dog. She will always have a special place in my heart.

Rest in peace, Cleo (February 9, 2005 - April 17, 2020).

(This is the most recent picture of Cleo I have, it was taken in late January 2020.)

Submit "Cleo died" to Digg Submit "Cleo died" to del.icio.us Submit "Cleo died" to StumbleUpon Submit "Cleo died" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm sorry to hear this Val. It seems like she had a long and happy life, but it always hurts to lose a pet. Hope you are doing okay.
    Aww, I'm so sorry to hear of her passing Cleo. Like you said. She's in a better place now and is no longer suffering. If you need someone to talk to we're here for you.
    @Desolate Divine @Chakramaster Thank you for your support. I really appreciate it.
    Losing a pet is awful... :(

You gave a her a safe and happy home, as well as plenty of love. And she was blessed to have a great family to live with.
    @Neo Emolga It is awful. :/ Thank you for your kind words.
    I'm so sorry to hear that Cleo passed away. I'm sure she had a beautiful life with you and your family! Please feel free to message me if you feel like chatting at all. Take care of yourself!
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah Thank you for your support. It means a lot to me.
    I'm so sorry... :(((
    @Bulbasaur Thank you for your support. That's very kind of you.
    Hi Cleobel - I'm so sorry for the loss your beloved Cleo. Losing a pet is always difficult, but I'm sure that you will always treasure all of the wonderful memories that you had with her.
    @TotodileHop24 Indeed. Thank you for your kind words.
    hey @Cleobel

Sorry for your loss, i actually almost had a heart attack because i thought that YOU had died or something, thankfully that wasn't the case!

But yeah losing a pet is tough, can't say how it feels because it hasn't happened to me yet...

Pity she went out like that :'/
    @The Foogle Thank you for your support. I really appreciate it. I'm still alive, and I'm sorry you almost had a heart attack.
    @Cleobel you're welcome, and don't be sorry, i just would have been extremely grieved if you died, that sort of thing.