View RSS Feed

Suicune's Fire

Is my font colour annoying?

Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
If I could put a poll here, I would! XD

Is this font colour annoying to people?! I don't know; sometimes it blinds me, but I've been doing it for so long that it might seem weird to stop. What do you guys think?! Should I keep it or not? I'm certainly keeping my Arial font... But what about the colour?

I won't be offended if you say it's annoying because it is! 8D

Only in some situations? Never? Always? Usually when there's a wall of text, I'll refrain from colouring it. XD But in general conversation, I colour it. Good? Bad? Xantheyouarewastingtimethinkingaboutthis?

THANKS.

Submit "Is my font colour annoying?" to Digg Submit "Is my font colour annoying?" to del.icio.us Submit "Is my font colour annoying?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Is my font colour annoying?" to Google

Updated 03-31-2016 at 01:39 AM by Suicune's Fire

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Forum Related

Comments

It's ORANGE how can that be annoying? You use my favorite color so the answer to your question is HELL NO. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan
    It's ORANGE how can that be annoying? You use my favorite color so the answer to your question is HELL NO. Lol.
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Thanks, Caite. XD
    I love orange as well (my second favorite color)! And I'm so used to seeing you post in Arial + orange font that it'd probably be annoying for you to stop. Like, "Is this even Xanthe??" *scrolls up to userbar* "Oh, I guess it is."
    Hey, no problem here. Shows up just fine on the forum style I'm using. No worries.
    No, it's fine. xD I don't use some blinding black background so orange works for me. <3 Plus you're a Flareon! How can you be a Flareon without orange?! ;n;
    Nah, just a way to express yourself and make your posts stand out. Although we all know what's going down whenever you suddenly get out of your font color for at least a paragraph. xD kinda funny in that sense.

There are a couple forums that don't want you to use special markup for casual purposes such as personal style...and personally, I don't get that. At least not something as small as color.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X
    There are a couple forums that don't want you to use special markup for casual purposes such as personal style...and personally, I don't get that. At least not something as small as color.
    They'd all hate me, then. I not only choose Tahoma as my font, but I indent my posts, too. xD
    @Corey - Yay orange! 8D HAHAHA I love that. XD I'm glad I'm recognised from afar! ;D
    @Neo Emolga - That's good to know! xD I'm glad. c:
    @Lunar Latias - TRUE. Dat flare colour! Thank u. <3
    @Speed-X - Awesome. xD Thanks for responding. And really? Which forums don't let you do that? (Or do you mean non-PXR forums as opposed to sections in PXR?)
    I admire you for keeping up with it. xD I am way too lazy to format every post!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    I admire you for keeping up with it. xD I am way too lazy to format every post!
    Hahaha thank you! It just feels wrong not to do it, haha.
    Nah you're good on that. I don't have any problems with it (and from what I see in the other comments already, neither does anyone else). I don't have a background that blends in with it or makes a super glare. So it's no worries!
    Personally I think purple is the best color, but orange certainly isn't a bad color. It's actually quite a nice contrast to the skin I use. Makes it easier to see.
    Looks fine to me, though I'm not sure if there are any other skins which it is hard to read on (I use Xerneas of the Forest).
    Well, it is a bit odd, and confusing to he who just joined, but it's fine once you get used to it.