View RSS Feed

solivagant

What

Rate this Entry
Someone tell me what's going on with the whole Pikachu vs Ditto thing... I'm so out of the loop o_o

And please don't link me to those posts that are typed in the roleplay-style because that's not helpful at all.

Submit "What" to Digg Submit "What" to del.icio.us Submit "What" to StumbleUpon Submit "What" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Forum Related

Comments

Check the news article on-site. That should explain everything. :]

JOIN US.
    Pretty much there was a news article about ditto plushies that resulted in a bunch of people's avatars and signatures being remade with the ditto face. It soon grew into an all out war between those who changed their avatars and those who didn't. Then at some point the ERR from April Fool's Day got dragged back into this but how I'm not really sure.
    Noblejanobii nails it.
    I'd love to know just how pray tell this is all going to end. XP
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii
    Pretty much there was a news article about ditto plushies that resulted in a bunch of people's avatars and signatures being remade with the ditto face. It soon grew into an all out war between those who changed their avatars and those who didn't. Then at some point the ERR from April Fool's Day got dragged back into this but how I'm not really sure.
    THANK YOU.
    It makes me so proud that you have progressed...from not knowing what's going on to BEING ACCEPTED INTO OUR RANKS!!!!!!!