View RSS Feed

Suicune's Fire

PXR Audio Interviews 2.0

Rate this Entry
As some of you may know, back in 2013 I hosted a (very short-lived) show called Cross Twelve, during which I only managed to interview three people because I'm so good at keeping up with the world. Here's the thread if you're interested.

I got a job a few months back, but I'm only a casual, which means that I still have a lot of time on my hands. Soooo I was wondering...would anyone want to see this show, or some sort of variation of this show, renewed? If you would, would you want to be on it? All you need is:

- A voice
- A working microphone
- Be somewhat flexible in terms of interview time

I may also require you to record your own audio and send it to me, but details about the technical side of things will be finalised later.

It will not be Cross Twelve. Instead it'll be something different (but similar XD) and it will still be interviewer + interviewee format. But if I did that, I think I'd have to go with something slightly more interesting than what I did in the past (I also did a show called 21 Questions back on Pe2k, which ran for 10 episodes; each episode went for way too long, though, hence 21 being reduced to 12 in the PXR rendition). In saying that... what do you want to see/hear? Are there particular questions you want to hear? Do you think one hour is too long? Should we play a game during the interview?

Any feedback is welcome! 8D

Thanks for reading! <3

Submit "PXR Audio Interviews 2.0" to Digg Submit "PXR Audio Interviews 2.0" to del.icio.us Submit "PXR Audio Interviews 2.0" to StumbleUpon Submit "PXR Audio Interviews 2.0" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Forum Related , Entertainment

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I need another interview! Where there isn't hammering in the background and you shouting at your dad that there was a mattress at the door! And we can do in person again haha
    Yeah! I'd love to see this back and hey, maybe even participate.

I think there should be a healthy mixture of Pokémon and personal (within reason) questions. And I personally always like to hear what people dislike instead of like; it always sparks more controversy and conversation that way around. I would understand the reluctance regarding negativity though, but if it's in a light-hearted manner then I think it's much more entertaining.

One hour could be a bit much; it depends... I think that a better Base would be at least 30 minutes, but if the conversation is flowing and the rapport evident, then just keep going until it comes to a natural end.

And a game would be fun, but I have no ideas for any.

I'm looking forward to a potential return of this :) Even if just to hear other people's voices.
    @Wisteria Yes, oh my gosh, that hammering was so annoying. I'm totally up for that. x) You can be my first so we can test it out. XD

@Elbub YOU SHOULD PARTICIPATE. I'd love that. I think you bring up some great points. I think 30 minutes is a great idea, but as you said, it depends on the natural conversation. I believe that personal and pokemon related questions would be perfect. I was thinking some mad libs could be very funny. I guess we'll see. x)
    I offer myself as tribute!

Just goofing around, but sure, I'd love to get in on this. Usually I'm pretty flexible as far as time goes.
    Never got the chance to get interviewed like ever for anything pxr related akjdksjdskjdd

But yeah I'd love to see this brought back! Maybe instead of asking people generic questions you could plan out questions based on what other people vote on, based on that person's accomplishments or interests, etc. And if there's nothing you can think of, well...I'm not sure xD

I'd be interested in hearing @Elbub because of his claim of being "more British sounding than you guys think I am" xD
    @Neo Emolga - Yaaas you should totally come on! I'm glad to hear you're flexible, haha.
    @Speed-X - I KNOW RIGHT. Now that we've spoken audially (new word okay), it'll be even more fun. <3 OMG for nothing ever?! I-I'm so sorry... *tears*

Truuuuue. Last time, I had the twelfth question change each time, but it was a silly question. XD I mean, the set questions are different for everyone anyway, so we'd inevitably talk about accomplishments or interests... But yeah, I think that would be great! The other thing is that there wasn't anyone putting forward questions, so there was little to no audience input at all. But I AM open to audience questions! 8D
    Hahah it's not your fault! I always seem to sign up for that stuff at a bad time is all xD @Suicune's Fire
    @Speed-X - Haha well still. IT'S FUN. I'm sure you'll like it. I just have to come up with some good questions!
    I'd be willing to be interviewed at some point.
    @Alphys - YEAH you would. c: Any input for questions or anything?
    @Suicune's Fire uh.... no?
    @Alphys uh...okay? xD I just don't know what sort of questions to ask. If you have input, don't hesitate to tell me!
    @Suicune's Fire I mean I'll think about it I just don't know what you're looking to ask
    @Alphys well I mentioned it in the blog. Just hoping I guess, haha. Don't worry about it.
    @Speed-X Hey, if you already assumed I sounded like I'm from these fair Isles, then your assumptions are probably quite close. I don't sound like the royals.

It was just if people didn't realise I was English, or had never really considered what I sounded like.
    @Elbub

Ah, I gotcha. I was mainly just quoting that because given that I knew you were from the UK, that just made it like, ten times more hilarious to me xD
    @Elbub I cannot wait to see what you sound like. Free for Cards Against Humanity this weekend? ;]
    Don't be expecting @Trainer17 levels of smooth and awesome. I can't live up to that reveal.

Haha! I'd love to, as it's a favourite of mine. But I honestly may be too busy, as we have a person staying with us from Saturday. Who do you usually get to play?
    You should totally bring this back! Although I probably wouldn't be able to be interviewed myself.
    @Dragon Master Mike - Why not? O: I'm sure we could find a time that would work one day. c: Glad you want to see it back though!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast