View RSS Feed

Chakramaster

2 Weeks from now and What's Ahead

Rate this Entry
So as the title says. In 2 weeks time, something may be set to happen. It's got me excited and nervous both at the same time. I've mentioned it a few times already and also brought it up with some managers at work and my boss today pretty much cleared it. Telling me to remind him next week, but we should be able to work it out. So in these 2 weeks time I may be taking a trip somewhere. The trip itself will last 2 weeks (I'll get there overnight pretty much, but it'll last over two weeks). Any guesses? Big prizes await if you guess correctly.

Wanna know?

Spoiler:
You sure you wanna know?
Spoiler:
You reeeeeaaaally wanna know?
Spoiler:
Last chance....did you guess?
Spoiler:
Guess first down below!
Spoiler:
Done? Okay, here goes
Spoiler:
I may or may not be in Japan in 2 weeks. It's about an....85% chance I'd say.
Spoiler:
What? More?
Spoiler:
Oh. No. Just wanted to know....Did you guess right? Or did you cheat?

Submit "2 Weeks from now and What's Ahead" to Digg Submit "2 Weeks from now and What's Ahead" to del.icio.us Submit "2 Weeks from now and What's Ahead" to StumbleUpon Submit "2 Weeks from now and What's Ahead" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow nice! I did not guess that xD But that's awesome! Make sure you take lots of photos if you get to go!!
    DAMN I DIDN'T GUESS RIGHT. But omg that's so awesome! OOOOO: Yes, take ALL the photos!!! I'm so excited for you!
    85% chance you say? Hopefully not using a Fire Embelm percentage :P
    (Guess related spoiler below)
    Spoiler:
    Really, don't read this until you're made a guess of your own.
    Spoiler:
    Taking a trip somewhere... I bet it's Japan. *Reads spoilers* Wait, you really are? Awesome! :D Are you going to check out any Pokemon Centers? Or are you going to a part that doesn't have any? Anyway, I hope you have a great time there! (assuming you get to go.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    Wow nice! I did not guess that xD But that's awesome! Make sure you take lots of photos if you get to go!!
    Oh don't worry. I'll take a lot of photos to bring back. Of course I'll bring back lots of anime and Pokemon stuff along with some other souvenirs. The time adjustment will be a killer at first though xD. I thought along the lines of maybe picking up some gifts for some people here if they wanted me to =0. I'm just not sure how some people would be open to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire
    DAMN I DIDN'T GUESS RIGHT. But omg that's so awesome! OOOOO: Yes, take ALL the photos!!! I'm so excited for you!
    Aww, oh well. Maybe I can still give you a treat anyway :p

Yeah, I've been planning it (or the idea at least) for over a year now. Especially since I got a job and all. Like I told Sarah, I'll be taking a lot of photos. The big one I want. I MUST get me a Pikachu! =D xD

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan
    85% chance you say? Hopefully not using a Fire Embelm percentage :P
    (Guess related spoiler below)
    Spoiler:
    Really, don't read this until you're made a guess of your own.
    Spoiler:
    Taking a trip somewhere... I bet it's Japan. *Reads spoilers* Wait, you really are? Awesome! :D Are you going to check out any Pokemon Centers? Or are you going to a part that doesn't have any? Anyway, I hope you have a great time there! (assuming you get to go.)
    Oh no. Well, maybe it is, but FE is either a good hit or a bad one. Let's hope it's one of those good "always hits and never messes up" kinda good xD. Of course I'll be checking out those shops too. I'm hoping for the best in that I will be able to go.

Main thing is, is just taking this trip around the world alone feels awkward. Yet, exciting at the same time. It's like a feeling of excitement and nervousness at the same time. Especially since my friend tells me I HAVE to bring my laptop as well so he can take me to the Cafe's there for Final Fantasy xD. So carrying around my near $1200 laptop is...kinda worrying. Especially when I put it up in the carry-on spots in the plane. Some people are just so uncaring about other's property in there D=

other than that and worrying about my luggage getting lost in a foreign country or getting myself lost xD (still can't read any Japanese)
    Can I guess if I already knew?

Take lots of photos and bring back souvenirs! :D I'm glad it got cleared, though, I know you were worried. Really wish I could come with but work would kill me for taking time off, being the only designer, and I need to save to move out. Which won't happen anyway unless I get a second job. ;o; /offtrack

ANYWAY. That's really awesome! Be sure to make the most of it while you're there!
    Please take lots of photos of "those shops" if you go. xD I love getting the chance to look around in there. It's like a dream :'D If I went I would need to take an empty suitcase to bring back all the goodies!
    @Lunar Latias Jetstar is having a sale right now where you can book a ticket to Japan and get a free flight home. xD SO TEMPTING!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    Please take lots of photos of "those shops" if you go. xD I love getting the chance to look around in there. It's like a dream :'D If I went I would need to take an empty suitcase to bring back all the goodies!
    @Lunar Latias Jetstar is having a sale right now where you can book a ticket to Japan and get a free flight home. xD SO TEMPTING!
    Oh I'll be sure to take lots of photos with "those shops" and more when I go. Yup! I'm buying the flight tonight! So I'll be making my trip there soon. Too bad I just tried to book the flight and my card isn't going through. I'm gonna fix that later though

It'd be totally awesome if Gemma could go too, but she can't right now D=