View RSS Feed

Suicune's Fire

Markiplier heard my voice!!!

Rate this Entry
As some of you may know, I'm into voice acting. I do want to pursue it professionally but right now I just do random projects for no pay. No because I don't want to be paid--simply because I haven't been a part of a paid project yet.

BUT. I went to a school for games and film in 2014 and 2015, and I made a lot of friends. And connections. Earlier this year, my teacher for those two years contacted me and said that one of his students was looking for a female voice actress to do a few lines of dialogue. So I said I'd love to do them, and I did!

THEN MARKIPLIER PLAYED THEIR DEMO. The video has 600,000+ views AND MY VOICE ACTING IS IN IT.

Click here to watch!

My parts are at 3:03, 10:50 and 14:10. There are a few more lines but this is an older build and the other voice tapes may not be accessible in this version. There gold build is due Monday so hopefully Markiplier will do an update with the final game. :)

I AM SO EXCITED THAT HE PLAYED IT. SO COOL. This was a game that a bunch of students made on a team together in just a few months. :)

Anyway, I hope this is a good start to my career. ;)

Submit "Markiplier heard my voice!!!" to Digg Submit "Markiplier heard my voice!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Markiplier heard my voice!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Markiplier heard my voice!!!" to Google

Tags: exciting Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Entertainment , Slice of Life

Comments

THAT WAS YOU???

I was watching this earlier and thought it looked and sounded really cool. I didn't even recognize you the first time around and barely recognized you the second time through. The only one that really sounded remotely like you is the second one where your speaking pattern is the same. Awesome editing I have to say.
    @Noblejanobii YOU WATCHED IT AND DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS ME????? Amazing. Yeah the first one is heavily edited obvs, but yeah. And wait, speaking pattern? xD I have a pattern? I guess I do! BUT HOW COOL IS THAT.
    Wow Xanthe, that's really cool! Congratulations! :D It's up to 1 million views now! Does it feel weird that so many people have heard your voice?! xD I mean that's like 1/20th of Australia hahaha!
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah - OH MY GOSH YAAAAAAAAAS. How awesome. c: I feel like a real adult now. B3 Okay not really. But srsly this is going on my CV. xD
    @Suicune's Fire Yeah like the way you talk, where you pause and how you speed up. The second one has it the most obviously. I don't know but once you said it was you I could just tell.
    @Noblejanobii Fascinating! I didn't realise. Well there you go. xD
    @Suicune's Fire I mean it probably helps that I Skype called you like two days ago.
    bowl