View RSS Feed

EmeraldSky

Gotta Watch'em All is back!

Rate this Entry
Ever wanted to watch every last Pokemon episode in English, from the thrilling beginning in Kanto all the way to today's adventures in Alola? Here's your chance!

If you want to come watch, comment here with a request for the room code, and I will PM you the room code where we will watch. But don't think I'm just there to change the episodes--I'll be posting my memories of the episodes, trivia, poking fun at the cheesy dubbing, and more!

The show will begin around 9 AM US Central Time every day, and end around 9 PM, although the stream may start and/or end earlier or later based on my energy level and stream activity. I will announce the episode that is currently on and the episode that is coming up next--so if you have a particular favorite, be watching the chat to see when your favorite comes up.

If I need to step away from my "projection booth" for whatever reason, I have a kaleidoscope "test pattern" so you won't be staring at a blank screen while I'm away.

We'll start with a month for the marathon (June 7), but we may go longer depending on interest.

Let's watch'em all together!

Submit "Gotta Watch'em All is back!" to Digg Submit "Gotta Watch'em All is back!" to del.icio.us Submit "Gotta Watch'em All is back!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Gotta Watch'em All is back!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Entertainment , Pokemon

Comments

I love that you're going to be putting up a test pattern. xD That's so cute. Aw I wish I could watch them all because that'd be fun, but timezones as well as work/life will most certainly make it difficult.

Where did you get up to with Gotta Watch 'Em All round 1? Maybe you could continue it from wherever you stopped last time if the same people join, because otherwise you might keep getting up to the same episodes (or range) if you have to stop it again and then restart for round 3 and the same thing happens. xD Maybe. Maybe there could be a vote!

Anyway, good on you for hosting this! You won't get bored watching it? O:
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire
    I love that you're going to be putting up a test pattern. xD That's so cute. Aw I wish I could watch them all because that'd be fun, but timezones as well as work/life will most certainly make it difficult.

Where did you get up to with Gotta Watch 'Em All round 1? Maybe you could continue it from wherever you stopped last time if the same people join, because otherwise you might keep getting up to the same episodes (or range) if you have to stop it again and then restart for round 3 and the same thing happens. xD Maybe. Maybe there could be a vote!

Anyway, good on you for hosting this! You won't get bored watching it? O:
    If memory serves, we made it a good ways into the Johto arc last year--I just decided to start over from Kanto again in case new people joined in.

The only time the test pattern goes up is if I'm away from the PC for a while--so any watchers are not left staring at a blank screen