Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Well I'm super late to my own thing. Thanks to...

Well I'm super late to my own thing.

Thanks to all of you guys! I love the pictures and well wishes <3 I'm sorry I haven't been around! I've been super busy and dealing with work, college, and...
  2. Of course we can. We have sporks.

Of course we can. We have sporks.
  3. Replies
    Views

This looks to be an interesting role play, that's...

This looks to be an interesting role play, that's for sure. Time to muck things up with my technicalities! :P

...I should totally throw everyone off by not having an Aggron as part of my team,...
  4. Name: Grassy_Aggron WAR Experience: Do I really...

Name: Grassy_Aggron
    WAR Experience: Do I really need to say anything here? C'mon now, you know me.
    Skills: Excellent writing skills and creative character design. I'll probably take writing and...
  5. Replies
    Views

You deserve it Speed. You work so hard in ASB,...

You deserve it Speed. You work so hard in ASB, too, that it really shows your dedication. I'm glad you got the position! <3
  6. Replies
    Views

All of ya'll with your interesting teams. ...

All of ya'll with your interesting teams. Already got an invitation from JMC - so tempted XDDDD

You make it so difficult! Especially since my own...motives...don't quite line up with any of the...
  7. Replies
    Views

Aaaaw, thanks guys ^^ I have to admit my birthday...

Aaaaw, thanks guys ^^ I have to admit my birthday was kinda...bleh. Okay, well, yeah, it sucked, but I'm really glad to get these wishes. It's a little light amidst all the darkness, and one that...
  8. Replies
    Views

Rewatching Inuyasha. The Final Act is on Toonami...

Rewatching Inuyasha. The Final Act is on Toonami now, and ten episodes are left until the end of the entire series (yes, it's been over since 2009, but I believe this is the first time the dub has...
  9. Replies
    Views

Congratulations! You're a wonderful mod, a very...

Congratulations! You're a wonderful mod, a very bubbly, energetic person, and you are a lean, mean, seriously speedy reffing machine in ASB! <3 Keep up the good work, and keep up with that contagious...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sigilyph is a magical bird...totem. It does not...

Sigilyph is a magical bird...totem. It does not abide by the rules of shading.

Shizam, though. These are wonderfully done Speed! They're delightfully cartoony and I wuv them so <3 Keep up the...
  11. Replies
    Views

Burger King. ...What? He DID get his own...

Burger King.

...What? He DID get his own game :P And now you can stalk people with a plate with a single burger on it.
  12. Replies
    Views

The Best: Best Artist: Suicune's Fire,...

The Best:

Best Artist: Suicune's Fire, Velocity, Saraibre_Ryu, Winter, Lunar Latias
    Best Writer: Scytherwolf, Lunar Latias, Neo Emolga, FedoraChar, Winter
    Best WiFi Battler: N/A
    Best Role...
  13. Replies
    Views

I c wut u did thar Rust. ...I am never typing...

I c wut u did thar Rust.

...I am never typing like that again, that like, physically hurt.

I'll get on it this weekend, most likely/when I have time. It's crunch time for college, but then I...
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Smash 4. ...Do I really need to say more?

Smash 4.

...Do I really need to say more?
  15. Because heck yeah Aggron.

Because heck yeah Aggron.
  16. Replies
    Views

Mega Audino is cute. Rumors going around that it...

17. Replies
    Views

More or less, it seems, Xanthe. XD Tomorrow...

More or less, it seems, Xanthe. XD Tomorrow would be Sunday for me, and "night" would be...well, now. So it might not be 24 hours but you have a definite 12 hours+. I'm sure Lightning Dash will...
  18. Replies
    Views

Don't you dare put the blame on me. You just had...

Don't you dare put the blame on me. You just had to have every character linked to yours. You barely planned with us, and when you did it it was about your character or for me to sign up an entirely...
  19. Replies
    Views

Sweet XD This is going to be one heck of an...

Sweet XD This is going to be one heck of an explosive RP, I think, especially once the pressure is off for points. Gives a bit more leeway to develop the posts and plan. Granted you guys already...
  20. Replies
    Views

[WAR] Graveyard Shift

This might need a couple of re-reads to understand why it happened. I'll put spoilers at the end if you can't figure it out though. I'm nice :3 And I consider this "realistic horror" XD

21. XD That seemed to be a random comment, ha ha. I...

XD That seemed to be a random comment, ha ha. I have a regular Kindle that I never use because the controls are so awkward XD

Good news is, spoilers aren't too much of an issue, at least, and...
  22. Replies
    Views

Really putting me in the hot seat here, huh? XDDD...

Really putting me in the hot seat here, huh? XDDD Sorry, I'm not as experienced with WAR RPs in the fact I usually don't put a navy out on people. XD

Hrm, let's see... I'm not sure of the prefix...
  23. Replies
    Views

Neo Emolga Sorry. I was leaving it up to you...

Neo Emolga Sorry. I was leaving it up to you guys to more or less be somewhat fair XD I'd say no more than 8, but not fewer than 5. Ships tend to travel together and dock together. Probably at...
  24. Replies
    Views

I got that as well, yes. The issue is still that...

I got that as well, yes. The issue is still that we had no chance at even getting in a reaction post, though. Imagine if we freaked out because, well, freakin' Mega Deoxys is ripping things apart,...
  25. Replies
    Views

Um... Well I don't mind you guys (Tazz, you, and...

Um... Well I don't mind you guys (Tazz, you, and Neo) posting once a day. I'm only annoyed now because of the rapid posting (and you can't argue it wasn't rapid, for the amount of posts put down as...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3