Mod of the Month - May 2016: Lunar Latias / Papyrus

Here we will honor the men and women who work hard every day to make PXR a community we can all be proud to be a part of.
    This thread was created to pay tribute to their hard work and contributions. Each month we will introduce a new mod to our list.

Our MotM is a bit late this time around, so we decided to skip April and go straight to May. Better late than never, right?

While Lunar Latias--currently known as @Papyrus--may be one of our newest moderators, she is unarguably one of our most productive. Lunar Latias, or Gemma, has brought the art boards back to life by starting all sorts of discussions, going out of her way to comment on everyone's art, and encouraging budding and experienced artists alike. As a bonus, she has amazing artwork: especially her sketches!
    Gemma has been with us since the olden days of PE2K, and has returned with more energy than ever to help make PXR a better place. As well as her invaluable assets, she is very approachable, friendly, and funny; these are all wonderful traits for a moderator. Let's wish her the best of luck for the future!

The Senior Forum Staff would like to award...

Lunar Latias / Papyrus

...with Moderator of the Month for May, 2016!

Thank you for everything you've done. Keep up the excellent work and your dedication to PXR!

Everyone give a big, warm congrats to Gemma this month!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

2. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    OH MY GOSH. What did I do to deserve this? XD

Thanks everyone! I'll continue to help out the art boards by spreading Undertale art in everyone's threads and the general forum. :D It's been awesome to be back at PXR! I'm looking forward to a super long stay this time around. <3

And as a thank you gift, I'm going to leave this here for all the Undertale fans. xP

Spoiler:

4. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Congrats Gem! It's been so nice to have you back and you've already has a huge impact on the forum! Thanks for everything you do! :D
    GCEA

6. This post has been liked by:

CONGRATULATIONS, GEMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've done so much and you've only been a mod here for a short while. You really truly deserve it!!!! Keep up the good work, and congratulations once again! <3

|||||||||

8. This post has been liked by:

WELL DONE, GEMMY CAKES!! What a win. :3 You've been awesome so far. Keep it up, guuuuur!

10. This post has been liked by: