Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by FedoraChar View Post
    @Gaster soo.... Got any ideas for antics Izuru and Bahram can get into? xD I've kinda been hogging the plot a bit and feel kinda bad for it ^^' also I'm kinda not sure what to write next xD Also, do you want an NPC too? I kinda just jumped in with (soon to be) two and I hope it's not overwhelming or anything ^^'
    Do NOT feel bad about hogging the plot, I'm totally okay with that. Better to have people driving it along.

In fact, if possible, I'd like to get Jysan involved, since I have yet to have him interact with any of the other characters and assassinating NPCs, while fun, doesn't stay fresh for too long.

I was actually planning to have Greenleaf go and search for Jysan to recruit him for Mava's defense (Among other NPC underground mages)

VPP

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    I was actually planning to have Greenleaf go and search for Jysan to recruit him for Mava's defense (Among other NPC underground mages)
    That works, let's stick with that then.

Quote Originally Posted by FedoraChar View Post
    @Gaster soo.... Got any ideas for antics Izuru and Bahram can get into? xD I've kinda been hogging the plot a bit and feel kinda bad for it ^^' also I'm kinda not sure what to write next xD Also, do you want an NPC too? I kinda just jumped in with (soon to be) two and I hope it's not overwhelming or anything ^^'
    Sorry, I got nothing. Most of my ideas come from other people bouncing them off of me, and I let other people push my RPs along since almost everyone else I know in the RPing community is more experienced than me and I have a history of killing RPs. A for an NPC, I was debating on adding another character or two in general, but at the moment, no actual character or new NPC for me XD If it helps, just remember that Izuru still has the mentality of a fox, and, as a result, is extremely curious, playful, and mischievous. And I'm sorry for not being of much help.

Sorry!!!

I didn't get on PXR for a while and I'm pretty behind now. Neo did you move on and leave my inactive character behind?

VPP

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    Sorry!!!

I didn't get on PXR for a while and I'm pretty behind now. Neo did you move on and leave my inactive character behind?
    Nope, he's been waiting for you. Don't feel bad about it, trust me, the PMD: Stalkers thing has been keeping me quite busy, so it's not like I've been impatient.

Good to see you back, though!