Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Gaster View Post
    Jason: Hello.

Keep in mind that she'd be about 85 years older now if it's the same Zelda and Jason XD If you want to bring her in, sure, but it doesn't much matter to me.
    pssh I know I was teasing. Though if she's still the aspect of Life she'd probably look as amazing as ever. XD
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    @Neo Emolga, two questions. One, is it cool if I take over make a leader for the Wind Guild? Two, is it okay if I use a visual reference for my character? As it turns out, this character I designed with the sole purpose of being really self-indulgent to my design sensibilities is in fact fun to draw.

Name: Lightthroat Hadran Lurel, High Speaker of the Wind Guild.

Species: Orphus - an avian race similar in build to humans, but with wings and feathered tails, among other differences.

Age: 73 years (orphi can live to approximately 250 years).

Description: Reference of Hadran (mostly for physiology and color purposes): Here.

In terms of clothes, Hadran tends to dress to impress. While all of her clothes are lightweight and fitted so that she can go from the earth to the sky with minimal hassle, she tends to wear ornate, brightly colored clothing that demonstrates status. She also tends to wear jewelry; nothing too heavy, but lots of light pieces with gemstones that accentuate her outfits. She also carries a pair of white daggers on her belt at almost all times (I forgot to draw them in the reference, apologies).

Personality: For the most part, Hadran is a rather extroverted sort. While she isn’t a constant beacon of energy and warmth, she enjoys good company, and is pretty at ease in social situations. Although she tends to be serious and a bit reserved, she has a dry, sarcastic wit and tends to show a more playful side than usual around close friends. Most people wouldn’t believe it from her usual blunt style of speech, but she’s actually rather idealistic - she holds hopes that someday after the war, the unification of the Guilds will make for a stronger Ariel with a greater depth of understanding, both of magic and of other cultures. Not that she’s sure that she’ll actually end up seeing it, what with the state of things nowadays.

For the most part, Hadran has built her leadership style around her personality. She enjoys teaching, so she does her best to guide others, working hands-on with members of her Guild whenever she can. She knows that she has a hard time censoring herself, so she does her research and makes sure that she’s usually right when calling someone, in no uncertain terms, a moron and a waste of precious air. She knows that she can be a bit arrogant, so she ensures that her advisors are the sort of people who are willing and ready to call her on bad choices. Whenever she appears in a leadership role, she is careful to project confidence, and is known best for being willing to reach out and cooperate with other Guilds, though she does tend to prioritize the Wind Guild’s interests where doing so won’t screw over the entire Circle.

History: As the third and youngest child of a high-ranking Wind Guild spellcaster and a Skybound City councilwoman, Hadran was born to politics. She was not content to sit quietly and politely in the background while her parents groomed her brother to be captain of the Skybound City guard, and her sister to be another city councilor. From a young age, she had a great deal of magical potential. In a city literally supported by magic, where the Wind Guild and city council worked hand in hand, magic and power were practically synonymous, and Hadran learned very quickly that she needed to hone her talents if she was to ever be respected.

At the age of twenty, Hadran sought initiation into the Wind Guild and proved her worth by defeating her father in a magic duel using a ruthless combination of raw strength and cunning. Despite the ire that this earned her from her mother and siblings (her father was annoyed at receiving such a humiliating defeat, but proud to see his youngest come into her own), Hadran rose through the ranks quickly. She began to travel a bit, visiting other chapters of the Wind Guild and even visiting other Guilds, teaching others her more creative spells and seeking inspiration from many different sources. More than once, Hadran found herself on the continent of Dyrin, and as a result she was able to see some of the effects King Vrell’s leadership was having. Although she could not deny that a unified Dyrin would no doubt bring prosperity to the continent and most likely the whole of Ariel, she worried that the king would be dissatisfied with bringing “only” a single continent under his rule - though she, like most, had no idea that King Vrell’s rule would take on the shape that it did.

After Vrell had unified Dyrin, the previous High Speaker of the Wind Guild - an aged, kindly sphinx with more heart than political savvy went to Dyrin to extend good wishes and hope for cooperation. Although the rumor mill is still in disagreement on whether the execution of the sphinx and his guards was public or not (leading intelligence leans toward “public”), he never returned. Hadran, as a Speaker of the Guild responsible for tutoring Wind users, was quite popular, and was elected by her fellow Speakers to the position of High Speaker, which made her the representative and overseer of the entire Wind Guild. Since then, she has been working on bolstering relationships with other Guilds, working to make up for the time lost because of her predecessor’s death and make sure that everyone knew that the Wind Guild would be joining the fight against King Vrell. She has a special focus on coordinating with the Shadow Guild in subterfuge, placing emphasis on gaining a large network of intelligence and connections.

Guild: Wind Guild.

Likes: Stargazing and astronomy, teaching, fruit, jewelry.

Dislikes: Heavy lifting, long spans on the ground, people she perceives as unintelligent, nepotism.

Other: As regards her name, it should be noted that "Lightthroat" is her common name, "Hadran" is reserved for family and close friends, and "Lurel" is the name of her family. As a consequence of her prominent social status, her closed name is known to most members of the public, but calling her “Hadran” without her permission would still be considered quite disrespectful.

Secondary note on orphi - they’re not obligate carnivores, but they’re built mostly to catch and consume meat, and they are healthiest when their diet is about 75% animal protein. They’re also not shy to consume raw meat or go out and catch their own food, which tends to result in them being seen as a bit barbaric.

Also, Hadran’s father is an enforcer of sorts for the Wind Guild, her mother is one of seven (elected) councilors who lead Skybound City, her sister is a high-ranking bureaucrat, and her brother is a commander in the city guard. All of these are available for use as NPCs but none except her father are likely to leave the city. Let me know if you want to make use of them so I can give you more info.
    Last edited by VeloJello; 06-06-2016 at 04:17 PM.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    Um, Arryn's last name should be Shinesong, actually.
    Oops, my bad. I fixed it. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gaster View Post
    Name: Jason Richardson
    No problems here, you are set to go, my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    @Neo Emolga, two questions. One, is it cool if I take over make a leader for the Wind Guild? Two, is it okay if I use a visual reference for my character? As it turns out, this character I designed with the sole purpose of being really self-indulgent to my design sensibilities is in fact fun to draw.
    Totally cool with you making the Wind Guild leader.

Also, I'm totally fine with you making the visual reference, and I'm looking forward to it! Heck, I'm intending on cosplaying as mine during this year's Renaissance Faire.

The Cast

Arryn Shinesong - Played by EmeraldSky
    Jason Richardson - Played by Gaster

WIPS:

Valryssa Scarlet - Played by FedoraChar
    Lightthroat Hadran Lurel - Played by Velocity

<Neo Emolga>
    <Alphys>

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Building this faerie dude off of my upcoming Renaissance Faire dark faerie cosplay. It follows in the tradition of making ordinarily sweet and docile fantasy creatures completely dark and badass. XD

I see this RP as practice before the real deal. XD

Name: Jysan Ryderan
    Species: Faerie
    Age: 14 (which is 28 in human age as faeries only live half as long)

Description: Jysan stands only about a foot tall, as most faeries do when they reach adulthood. He has a light to tan skin tone that has an agile frame. Meanwhile, he has long, elf-like ears, naturally purple and pink hair that reaches his shoulders, and has two black, crimson, blue, and violet butterfly wings on his back (it's common for faerie hair and wing colors to match). Meanwhile, he has two black antennae poking up through his hair. On his cheeks, he has painted crimson red and black runic markings as a kind of tribal faerie war paint.

For clothing, Jysan wears a black shirt with black trousers and two wooden bracelets on his wrists. Meanwhile, he also wears a pair of leather sandals on his feet. He also carries a magically-enchanted runic dagger with him.

Jysan's strongest fortes are speed, agility, and evasiveness, although physically, he isn't strong enough to lift a rock that even a human child could toss. As both a faerie and a rogue, he can strike fast and knows just where to hit on even the biggest, hulking creatures. Very often he's been underestimated by goblins and orcs only to strike them hard in the jugular vein with shadow poison slathered on his runic dagger, which is known to make one's blood suddenly burn like lava. And those are the ones that have seen him coming.

Personality: Devious, snarky, and sarcastic, Jysan is absolutely no stranger to typical fae mischief. He will not hesitate to pull such mischief on both friends and enemies, although for his enemies, the consequences are usually much worse and can be sadistic at times. He can often be a swindler, a devious rogue, and a deadly assassin. He also has his own take and blend of dark, taunting humor, although usually he can lighten it up to simple pranks and hard mischief when it comes to dealing with children or friends.

Jysan's ultimate goal in life is to make those that judge by size suffer greatly. He has slain enemies many times bigger than he is, but at the same time, he knows even the smaller foes like bats, spiders, and snakes can be just as lethal if not dealt with carefully. Jysan can be hasty and impatient as a downfall to his constant desire for speed and agility, but he balances these impulsive reactions by being very unpredictable and making it very, very hard for his enemies to even land a single blow on him. It's what keeps him alive and able to do the kind of damage he does.

History: Jysan was born in Faewind Forest to his mother Vysera and his father Noran. Even as a child, Jysan was constantly plotting mischief and very often got into trouble for it. However, despite this, he was often regarded as being exceptionally smart and agile, although his nature often made him a loner. He never slowed down for others and wasn't at all leadership material.

Jysan joined the Shadow Guild at an early age out of an aspiration to learn the dark and roguish ways of Shadow Magic. Not too many Fae were brave enough like him to stand up to hulking creatures often much larger in size than they were, so he felt the need to be an example for others that size doesn't matter, its where and how you strike that makes the difference. After slaying trespassing orcs and goblins, Jysan became renown as a strong but impish assassin among the Fae. Jysan's crowning achievement, something very, very few faeries have done before, was slaying an ogre, which wasn't an easy proposition considering it took an exhausting amount of shadow poison and magic, as well as a lengthy battle, for him to bring down the hulking juggernaut. While the ogre's fists and war club were strong and heavy, Jysan's ability to fly so quickly that he virtually disappeared was his advantage.

With regard to the War of Mages, Jysan thinks very little of King Vrell, but he doesn't like the idea of having to take on all of Dyrin. However, with the future of magic itself at stake, he's eager to be a thorn in the Crusade's neck.

Guild: Shadow
    Dislikes: Political correctness, waiting, formality, and pretentious authority
    Other: N/A
    Last edited by Neo Emolga; 06-05-2016 at 04:19 AM.

Name: Arus ??? (No last name)
    Species: Half-Human/Half-Dragon

Description:
    Spoiler:

Arus wears a blue shirt, and a orange jacket. On top of that, he sports a pair of long green boots, and green pants. He also has an utility belt, and a green bag attached to it, which his pet mouse (Munchie) sleeps in, and also where he stores most if not all of his items. He has carries a sheath on his back for most of his light swords. He has brown hair and black eyes and a bright orange bandanna on the top of his head to finish it off. Arus is proficient in armed combat and his preferred weapons are swords for most of the cases, followed by spears and 1H swords. He can also partially transform into a Dragon (metamorphose various parts of himself into that of a Dragon to give him an upper hand in battle)

Right Arm -> Right Dragon Arm (when equipped with a sword, the Dragon Arm will give him a boost in physical power, which makes his sword techniques much more deadlier when delivered successfully onto his opponent)
    Right Leg -> Right Dragon Leg (Acts as a second sword, and Arus becomes one who wields two swords)
    Back -> Left Dragon Wing (Arus can leap/jump greater heights, easily surpassing any human)
    Head -> Left Dragon Horn (Can sense any hostile object closing in, only works in forests and very scarcely populated areas)

Personality: Arus is usually quiet, unless he's provoked. He dislikes fighting for no reason or cause, but will turn it up a notch when things are serious. He's a typical hero-like character who loves helping when his assistance is sought/needed. He's loyal and loving to his companions and won't shy away from duties when something is at stake.

History: Arus hails from a small tribe in Deshia, whose residents are mostly made up of hybrids of various kinds. The tribe Chief, Drahl, is a half elf/half human himself. Like most of the half-breeds, Arus wasn't born but was raised from birth in Deshia. His benefactor, Drahl, didn't shed too much light about his past, but Arus had to know where he came from. Dragons were believed to be extinct from the purge of King Vrell's crusade, but Arus knew he couldn't be the last one of his kind. There had to be others; especially ones whom are connected to his birthplace and origin. Initially wanting to travel across the world, Arus slowly realized he wouldn't last long, thanks to King Vrells' cronies and his military strength which would be a huge hindrance that would block his free roaming across the world. The only way out of this, was his allegiance to one of the famed Guilds. It wasn't too difficult to decide which one he would end up with, but the Fire Guild has nurtured and strengthened him much when he's in Dragon Form.

Guild: Fire Guild

- Daydreaming
    - Friendship
    - Helping those in need
    Dislikes:
    - Arrogance
    - Liars
    - Filthy scum who misuse/mistreat the poor/unfortunate
    - King Vrell
    Other: Before Arus left, Drahl passed him a tamed mouse (Munchie) which he got from a travelling merchant years ago, as a parting gift.
    Spoiler:

Might be missing something, if I have, will add them later 8D
    Last edited by Trainer17; 06-06-2016 at 02:55 AM.
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    @Neo Emolga I swear your favorite RP title word is Mandate XD

Spoiler:

Name: Aria-Haizen 'Hazy' or 'A.H.' or even Ah!
    Species: Storm Kyte
    Spoiler:
    Storm Kytes are a species of wyvern with the unique anatomical ability to compact their bodies into a smaller space. Their scales are attached to a secondary hide so this unique skill has the scales overlap while the muscles contract, making their forms smaller, more pudgy and heavily armored though not as agile in flight. Relaxing their bodies allows them to become more slender and 'grow' in size while their scales rest evenly on their thick underhide. Complimented by a unique skeletal structure, they are very flexible when not compacted down. They also have exceptionally powerful throats and can naturally spit acid.

Age: The equivalent of a 22 year old. Actual age is around 67 years. This species can live up to 400+ years.

Description:
    Personality: Aria-Haizen is a being full of spirit and fight. You wouldn't know this creature had witnessed murder unless you asked about the scars on her body. She has a strong sense of resolve and family value, never outing someone in need of help. Though the past has left her far more hesitant to meet anything humanoid, she often warms up to other creatures fairly quickly. As Storm Kytes usually are, Aria has a capacity for extreme gentleness, though can be incredibly destructive when provoked in the right way. Luckily an even temperament keeps any erratic behavior in check. She is patient and willing to learn, especially when she has a personal need to fulfill. Some may contest that the wyvern is not patient though, as she often looks for work-arounds or alternative methods to achieving particular magic more quickly. Aria will claim that this is simply experimentation for learning's sake, or for the sake of efficiency. There is nothing learned if you do not make some mistakes.

Aria-Haizen has a protective side to her that still remains from the before the Hunts, and in her head she will often make herself the protector of some group. She learned to speak the common language to better help others and more often than not, uses it to sass or come to wit contests with friends. Aria does not speak too often though, as she much prefers having others learn her language that is nothing but humming and thrumming combined with body language. As long as she doesn't need to speak in excess, she is fine. The wyvern usually has a good sense of humor, though sensitive subjects taken too far or with ignorance can make her a bit upset, usually reminding her of how her kind are treated as resources. Aria, being a decent user of magic, is always fascinated by learning more about it and learning how to use more of it, being the first Storm Kyte to ever become somewhat adept in using the practice.

History: Storm Kytes live a life of near eternal flight and Aria's life was no different. Being born of an intelligent, but often non verbal species, moments after the wyvern was born was when flight lessons began. This was an essential part of her life as the flocks, often called 'clouds', were always moving from one place to the next. All over Ariel these beasts would roam, though there were multiple clouds of these beings at a time. There were four great clouds representing each of the winds, with four lesser groups representing the mixed winds, as their instinct and affinity with the sky often let them know of storm warnings and would fly to great lengths to warn settlements of risks with their presence, hence their earned name. Aria was quick to learn everything about the sky and lived the nomadic, beastly lifestyle.

Cloud social structure worked where the entire group was a family. There was no real designated mother or father, as everyone took care of everyone, making sure that no beast would leave a bad influence on the offspring. Aria-Haizea was from the East Cloud, and migrated a pattern counter clockwise to the compass: resting in the Dragonrise Mountains, Whistlewatch Islands, Grim's Reach, Fay Oasis and several other locations on the southern end of the map. A few other wyverns from other clouds would temporarily visit the other, passing stories or information from one group to the next. This kept peaceful relations and up to date information about where nesting locations were, or had been moved. The only places that ever remained were the First, and Second Nests, on Raya and Dyrin respectively. There are a Third and Fourth, but those locations are left to the most elderly and trusted of Storm Kytes.

The species went about their lifestyles and ways, learning about smaller communities as opposed to larger ones, meaning that what the King was doing before the Crusades were to begin were well unknown to them. They weren't beyond listening to a few murmurs of what other places had thought of the other. Aria lived a simplistic life without too much worry, beyond fighting off the occasional monster and trying to learn how to properly expel her acid without heartburn.

Then came a day when worry befell the wyverns. Upon what would have been the annual Cloud Convergance -a meeting of all of the flocks in one space usually under Skybound City and their caves- was a day to begin the tragic disaster: some of their family had gone missing without a trace. To a Storm Kyte, that was unusual, and very worrying, as even those who would die without a cloud knowing would find them eventually. Those that may have fallen in battle left some signs, but this was unsettling. It was decided that there would be ongoing investigations to find their lost kin. Over three years worth of searching, they could not find a solid lead. They then started to look into the much larger cities when storms grew near them, and a small flock went to warn a farming village just outside the castle with their presence, though they felt the storm was something unnatural.

The King's guard struck the night they rested.

Aria knew it took a lot to kill one of her kind, but by falsely generating a storm and using other powerful magics to keep the rest of her cloud on the ground, and unable to turn into a more sturdy body left them at a disadvantage. The few that weren't contained or immediately killed fought back, and some to no avail. The Crusade had the upper hand and Aria and a few others barely fled with their lives, at the protest of some that they had known their entire lives. To humans, Storm Kytes were just somewhat smart, flying lizards. Despite the fact Storm Kytes chose to not speak words, they were not beyond language and understanding it. This small group of hunters took in their kill, but for reasons unknown to the rest of them. The species was not inherently magical, though believed in it and were capable of learning it. None had bothered as none needed it, they had their natural skills to guide them.

Aria fled to a safe space she knew the few of them could rest, and warn the others. However they were met a few nights later by the same party, who had managed to track their location. Someone had memorized some of their flight patterns and routes, and they were being targeted by these hunters. Out of the four that had escaped, one fell that evening as the three of them left to fly as far as they could to warn the rest of their kind. A few weeks after what would be called 'First Hunts', word began to spread within the other clouds, who became wary of the entire Dyrin continent, taking up patrols and sentries whenever they needed to rest, taking alternate flight paths and tours around the world to avoid such bloodshed. There would be word of a few more missing from other groups, and they had resolved it was because of this sudden targeting. Aria was curious and enraged to investigate why they were being hunted, as all talk and evidence when resting on other continents seemed to say there was no reason.

Aria was a key speaker when visiting the Second Nest, though this meeting and visit did not last for long. A small army somehow found the Nest's location, and began to destroy everything inside of it, including an attempted genocide of these Storm Kytes. Many fought and left the younger ones to warn those who could not come, save a few of the adults who needed to take care of younglings. Aria fought alongside her own kind against the humans, wondering how they had managed to sneak into the Second Nest without alerting them.

Aria-Haizen then saw the answer to all of her questions.

Before the face of a soldier was melted by her own acid, she recognized the plating on the man's armor. It was the plating of the friend she had lost a month before. Enraged by this revelation, the Storm Kyte ripped and teared through anyone who dared to stand in her way, showing just as much brute force as she realized more and more of these foes bore the skin of her family members on their backs where simple metal once was. This went on for hours, until one other comrade dragged her away from the fight in retreat. They were losing sorely, and now it was a matter of those who had deemed themselves expendable to do as much damage as possible before being snuffed out. For those who were able to leave, they could only watch as the Second Nest as destroyed by the humans that remained.

All of the Storm Kytes fled Dyrin that night.

Weakened and frightened, the rest of the wyverns hid while trying to assemble all of the clouds for their own safety. Scouting parties braved flying Drin's skies to find the smaller groups to bring to the First Nest on Raya, knowing their numbers had dropped significantly. Aria was motivated by revenge to curb the human population that sympathized with King Vrell, however that would be sated in the near future.

A smaller hunting party of the same nature managed to track down Aria specifically, knowing she was the survivor of the 'First Hunt' and the one that always got away. They reached into Raya and the few of them almost caught Aria off guard. Having survived too many surprise encounters before, she was hard to startle. Alone, and full of rage, she fought against the small party with everything she could, but in the game of sheer force, they still had the upper hand on her, and still wore the skin of her fallen family. With the name of the 'Crusade' with them, they were gaining a slow victory on her when something intervened and let victory become Aria's. She did not know that it was a friend until after she stopped trying to fight it too. It being a her, and that her being part of the Wind Guild.

Aria had no idea what this Guild was, but she was thankful it existed. Being brought in and mended with magic and given a safe place to stay was a welcome change to stealth and flight. She stayed there until she fully recovered, learning of the magical folk there and listening and learning a few things from someone called Lightthroat. Feeling indebted to the Guild, Aria-Haizen wanted to learn how to use magic. That was a task and a half and the two of them formed an interesting kind of friendship over it. While Aria stayed at the Guild, after having let the rest of her kind she had not fallen to the Hunts, was when the Guild Leader had changed, putting Lightthroat in charge of everything. Thinking a bit rashly, Aria thought to be said new leader's bodyguard, at least in her mind. She was going to have to stay to put finesse in her learning magic and being able to be one with the storm.

No more would her kind be a resource for the ones that followed the False Crown. They would find that they could not murder the storm that would now no longer come as a warning to them.

Guild: Wind, specializing in Wind Gusts and general storm and thunder abilities. Actual thunder and not electricity.
    Likes: Open skies, a good friendly brawl, demoralizing troops of the 'False Rule', impromptu painting
    Dislikes: Wasteful hunters, racial targeting, indoors, speaking excessively
    Other: Anything else you'd like to add that wasn't covered in previous areas.

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 06-07-2016 at 06:53 PM.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    So tempted like you wouldn't believe. So tempted...

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    So tempted like you wouldn't believe. So tempted...
    *makes Lord of the Rings Sauron/Ring noises*

Also, in case the ping didn't work, Valryssa's done :D

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Here we go, I'm done!

Name: Rima Omarah
    Species: Sheikah
    Age: 19 (given that Sheikah have pretty much the same lifespan as humans)
    Description: Rima is very tall, about 6’2 with deeply tanned skin and a burning red eye. Her hair is a snow white, but very short except for one singular ponytail wrapped in red ribbon falling from the back of her head to the middle of her back. Tied tightly in these ribbons are two sharp throwing knives. Another red ribbon also covers Rima’s right eye, for she lost the other one in a fight for her own survival. She also has very large tatas and three golden hoop earrings on her left ear. Rima usually wears two outfits, a work outfit and a recreational outfit.
    Rima’s work outfit is a tight lavender body suit that covers everything from her neck down, except her hands. Over the suit, Rima wears a gray sleeveless robe that sinks down to her knees. On the front of the robe is the red eye of the Sheikah tribe. Rima also wears knee high gray boots over her suit. While working, Rima always wraps her hands in tight bandages, though she will give no reason for why she does this rather than wear gloves. Rima also takes care to cover most of her face with a gray cloth, everything from the nose down completely covered.
    Rima’s recreational outfit is more relaxed than her work outfit. Her top is a sleeveless crop top style shirt that flays out just as it reaches her stomach. It’s a mix of her classic gray and lavender with the Sheikah eye on the front. She also wears a long lavender skirt that comes down just below her knees with a gray trim, finishing off with gray boots that come up to her mid-calf. She would not being wearing anything on her hands nor would she be carrying any weapons other than the two throwing knives in her hair, making her considerably more vulnerable in this outfit.
    Personality: Rima is observant, quiet, and often regarded as emotionless. On the surface, Rima is the stereotypical image of a Sheikah, which is why many dismiss her as one dimensional. However, Rima has much more depth to her than one might think. Rima has several points that can draw emotions out of her quite easily. For example, starring or mentioning her tatas will draw quite a bit of fury from her, as Rima has had one too many people make an insensitive comment about her because of it. Rima also has somewhat of a maternal instinct, disregarding her own safety for the health and safety of others. However, Rima always puts the mission first and is not beyond leaving someone or many people behind to complete a mission. She is also not beyond killing an ally if it means personal advancement, as she has been trained to think this way. Her prefered method of combat is using stealth to take out as many opponents as possible before going up for the finishing close combat kills. Her throwing knives are her only form of long range weaponry, and she prefers it that way. She knows many techniques using a long extendable bo staff to disarm and disable opponents much larger and stronger than her. Truthfully, her favorite weapons are her long straight knives that she keeps strapped to her legs, but she’s been trained in all sorts of weapons, including chakras, archery, swords, etc. Thus, Rima is one of the worst people to get on the bad side of, since she is very lethal. Rima has a sort of bad impression when it comes to other people, especially males, so she will act somewhat guarded around others naturally. However, she is quick to open up if you don’t tick her off within the first five minutes, especially if you have a common goal to accomplish. Quite contrary to what she was always taught, Rima has always found that having allies at your side is the most ideal situation for taking out a target. Her opinion on the war is very simple, the king took away the very basis of the Sheikah culture, now she was going to take away the very basis of his head, aka his neck.
    History: Rima grew up in the deserts surrounding Fay Oasis. She was one of the few females in her tribe to take up the more combative role of the Sheikah, but after the elders saw her break the bones of several boys in her tribe for picking on her friends, it was a no brainer that this was the role for her. Rima faced great pressures through this though, as being the only female, not only was she subject to many sexist jokes from her male counterparts, but there was also very few role models to look up to for her. None of them were living, and had not been living for hundreds of years. Rima also faced pressure from her family, as they were not accepting of her role, but pretended to be in the worst way possible. By that, they pretended to encourage her by pushing her way beyond her limits and often tried to use her failures as an excuse to have Rima return to the life of a normal girl. Of course, Rima never did stray, but it was difficult. Rima often wondered if this was the case in her tribe alone, or if other Sheikah tribes did the same. On another mission, Rima soon found her answer. While Rima was out servicing one of her first missions when she was just ten years old, she encountered another female Sheikah. They quickly bonded over the course of their mission, and the other Sheikah revealed that she was a member of a guild rather than a Sheikah tribe. She proposed, rather than returning to her tribe, Rima should join the Shadow Guild instead. And so she did.
    Guild: Shadow. Rima tends to prefer magic to cloak herself in the shadows, so that no one can see, smell, or hear her coming when she tries to attack them. Rima also has a particular fondness for illusion type magics, ones that can distract guards or non-essentials.
    Likes: Darkness, common goals, animals, and she’s a sucker for chocolate.
    Dislikes: Being regarded as a one dimensional character, people trying to hold a conversation with her despite the fact that her face is up here and not down there, sexist jokes, other people hurting her friends, being distracted from the mission, and bananas.
    Other: Did I totally steal a race from LoZ? Yes, yes I did. Also, Rima’s Sheikah friend is a NPC of sorts so she may pop up from time to time for dialogue purposes but unless I decide otherwise, she won’t be a major character.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    OK, my two primary reasons for not joining this immediately is as follows: First off, Water Magic seems horribly underrated in its current form, as while Fire Magic and Wind Magic basically have secondary elements as well (Earth and Lightning/Nature respectively) and Light/Dark are somewhat more open-ended than the other three, Water isn't as useful as it could be on-paper (I could do a Blood Magic build in practice). The other reason is sheer time. I have other stuff to do over the summer, a lot of it, and spending time here means, natch, not spending time elseware.

On the other hand, fantasy is my jam. Even though I'm probably going to play it like it's simultaneously Dragonball Z or something because screw being subtle. I mean, at least one person here is playing as a freaking Dragon and I'm basically expecting Neo to do something stupidly epic with that Faerie, you know he will.

Neo, how bad/good would it be if I was allowed to play as a Prince of the empire King Vrell is trying to produce? Specifically a disgraced prince? (And disgraced for...Well, let's say that this guy's one-up on Vrell is that he thinks the anti-magic policies and Platinum Crusade ought to be thrown into a pit and forgotten, and leave it there.) Probably not the only character I'm going to play as.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!