Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Flying over Dyrin
    Affected RPers: @Gaster

"Is it selfish if it is tradition? I doubt I am the first to have wanted to deviate from the norm of a mate of the opposite gender. Yet it is rarely heard of for someone to leave the utopia for a reason such as that. We always return, yet I did not. I feel no remorse for the possible shame I brought upon my family either. Is that wrong? Was I right to stay away? Is wanting to do something as simple as loving a man worthy of such actions?"
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Jason Richardson, Werepyre
    Shadow Guild
    Flying over Dyrin
    Affected RPers:
    @Noblejanobii

"If those are the questions that come to mind, those are the ones you need to search yourself for the answer of." Jason said. "What do you say about it? What do you think the answers would be if someone asked you your opinions on it?"

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Flying over Dyrin
    Affected RPers: @Gaster

"I do not know, which is why I ask you." Delbin sighed and let the wind brush over him. "Personally, I find it wrong that not even my family accepted me. I merely to find my perfect mate, and it just so happens they are not a woman. But no one else saw that same vision, so I left."
    / / / / / / / /

Shadow Guild
    Flying over Dyrin
    Affected RPers: @Noblejanobii

Jason sighed. "I'm sorry, I can't help you answer those questions. Right and wrong are usually opinion and very rarely fact, and that's the premise of those questions. Yes, it will be difficult, but you have to find your own moral compass."

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Flying over Dyrin
    Affected RPers: @AWA1997

"That is the point, Tony," Delbin replied. "I am not sure if my moral compass is right. I think what I did was right but... it might not be actually true." Delbin sighed. "You're not really helping me, you know! Friends are supposed to help friends."
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 10-13-2016 at 04:38 AM.
    / / / / / / / /

Shadow Guild
    Flying over Dyrin

"I can't help too much when it comes to your moral compass." Jason said. "If you're questioning it, then you still need to find your moral compass. You have to know for sure on your own whether or not what you did was good or not by your own moral compass before anyone can tell you anything about how your compass is aligned."

Greenleaf longbranch, ent
    Wind guild
    The docks, Savire, Dyrin
    Affected RP'ers: @Neo Emolga

Greenleaf looked the Faerie over. Certainly this must be the mage he was looking for. He glanced down at the magic stone tablet to double check, but it seemed to match up. Still, no need to rush things quite yet.

"hmm You are Jysan Yes? Shadow guild assassin? My name is quite very long so you may have the hasty version. Greenleaf Longbranch. Hmm I am here to find you, yes. My friends need your help you see. Your help and many other helps yes. You know, it is said that Mavi is Vrell's next target. My friends are in Ezrond preparing to protect, but they are few, many times too few."

He paused and looked over Jysan again. It registered in his head how much smaller the faerie was compared to himself. A mindless detail to some, but perhaps to an assassin it was very special. who knew?

"I have a list, of hiding mages, who we hope will give help in our need. You are on this list, Jysan Shadow Assasin."

VPP

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Flying over Dyrin
    Affected RPers: @AWA1997

"I get you're supposed to be the wisest man in the world but really the riddles are not amusing," Delbin replied flatly. Honestly. Delbin knew what he had done was right but not having someone confirm it did not help his mood much. If anything Jason was just making Delbin feel sour inside. Too bad. He was really cute too. Delbin scanned the skyline. It was so lonely up here. It was nice and peaceful but in the sea at least there were fish. Here it was just eerie.
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 11-04-2016 at 10:57 PM.
    / / / / / / / /

Shadow Guild
    Flying over Dyrin

"I'm not the wisest person in the world, and I'm not speaking in riddles." Jason said. "Look, I've made my fair share of mistakes in my life, and I'm speaking from experience, asking someone if something is right or wrong won't help you because almost every time you do, the answer is opinion. And even if it wasn't opinion, I couldn't answer. I only know two people aside from you that left to be with someone, and in neither case was it frowned upon aside from possibly the issue of royalty and non-royalty, and I'm not even sure that issue was there. I have no experience with people in your position."

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Jysan Ryderan, Faerie
    Shadow Guild
    The docks, Savire, Dyrin
    Affected RPers: @Morzone

"Hmm, so you are Jysna, yes?" he asked me. "Shadow guild assassin?"

"That's right," I smiled with a nod. "Happy to know my name's getting out there."

"My name is quite very long so you may have the hasty version," He told me. "Greenleaf Longbranch. Hmm I am here to find you, yes. My friends need your help you see. Your help and many other helps yes. You know, it is said that Mavi is Vrell's next target. My friends are in Ezrond preparing to protect, but they are few, many times too few."

"Mavi, huh?" I asked him, nodding as I figured Vrell was only just getting started with this whole mess.

"I have a list, of hiding mages, who we hope will give help in our need," Greenleaf revealed to me. "You are on this list, Jysan Shadow Assassin."

I looked down and smiled. Another opportunity to experiment on Vrell's cronies? It simply wouldn't be very fair if I turned down an invitation like that.

"I sure had fun in Dyrin, but they're on the road to doing well thanks to a few presents I left them," I told Greenleaf. "Simply wouldn't be fair if I didn't show Mavi the same kind of generosity, now, would it?"

Besides, I didn't want Dyrin to feel like they needed to depend on me. They just needed to be show the way on how to make things happen on their own. Things that obviously said Vrell was just a dumb, daft madman when it came to what he wanted to do.

"Lead the way, I'm always out for invitations to show off my talents," I smirked.