View Poll Results: Which Hogwarts House Do You Belong To?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gryffindor

2 9.09%
  • Slytherin

2 9.09%
  • Hufflepuff

12 54.55%
  • Ravenclaw

6 27.27%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

I'm so proud. :'D

On the Pottermore quiz I got Ravenclaw, so I was pretty darned happy. But this is...BADGERS. xD

And ALSO, this quiz is supposed to be a replica of the one on Pottermore. The questions are the same, because I signed up yesterday to check. Maybe the end results are just different? Or maybe we all really are getting Hufflepuff!
    Well I did test it, using @Fate 's favorite little friend of mine as a Guinea pig and he didn't get Hufflepuff, thankfully. He was sorted into Slytherin so it's not completely rigged. If he had been sorted as a badger there would have been some issues.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

2. This post has been liked by:

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    I got sorted into Gryffindor! For me, it would definitely be either Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. I'm not a terribly brave person, but I do value bravery and personal strength very highly so I can see the sense there. Hufflepuff would also make sense because I'm predisposed toward loyalty and friendliness. In the end I'm a bit biased - griffins are awesome, lions are awesome, and I wanna be a Gryffindor. And the quiz says I am one so there

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

4. This post has been liked by:

Actually Prefers Popeyes Kentucky Fried Torchic's Avatar
    I've been a Hufflepuff since Pottermore first came online, which is great by me because, realistically speaking, it is the house full of people you would actually want to hang out and be friends with,.
    Dreams do come a size too big. It's so that we can grow into them.

Current Projects:
    Fanfiction: Pokémon: Exodus (Chapter six of nine posted)
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Avatar by the illustrious Neo Emolga.

6. This post has been liked by:

Yeah, this quiz should be good. I think we're all just similar people. xD

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Alphys View Post
    This was a corner of the internet I was not familiar with prior to today. Now I can't stop myself from looking into it. I mean how can you when they have so many versions of it:
    Badgers 2
    Christmas Edition
    Screaming Goats Remix
    Snakes on a Plane (swearing)
    Save the Badgers
    Football/Soccer Badgers
    Guess I got my Badger Back
    Big A** Badgers
    Football/Soccer Badgers Updated
    Baby Badgers

And then the most relevant of them all: Potter Potter Potter

Also this badger song is apparently by the same guy who did the narwhal song.
    Haha. Yes this is what us oldies watched for entertainment before youtube. Just many silly flash videos. XD

This is a great one...

Spoiler:

Back on topic, darn there are a lot of Hufflepuffs. xD If it is the same as Pottermore, that's weird. The person who made it wouldn't know the weighting of the answers on Pottermore though. Maybe it's different to what they expect!

btw just checkout out Pottermore for the first time in ages and they really destroyed it. It's so different. o_O All the cool interactive stuff is gone! D:
    GCEA

9. This post has been liked by:

Sieses 

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Haha. Yes this is what us oldies watched for entertainment before youtube. Just many silly flash videos. XD

This is a great one...

Spoiler:

Back on topic, darn there are a lot of Hufflepuffs. xD If it is the same as Pottermore, that's weird. The person who made it wouldn't know the weighting of the answers on Pottermore though. Maybe it's different to what they expect!

btw just checkout out Pottermore for the first time in ages and they really destroyed it. It's so different. o_O All the cool interactive stuff is gone! D:
    Yeah, I liked the interactive stuff and just barely got to see any of it before they changed it because I signed up so late.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post

This is a great one...

Spoiler:

I legit have the badger song stuck in my head now. Like in any instant of silence I've gotten today I'll start to relax and then I'll just hear "SNAKE SNAKE OH ITS A SNAKE!! Badger badger badger badger Badger badger badger badger Badger badger badger badger Badger badger badger badger Badger badger badger badger Badger badger badger badger Badger badger badger badger Badger badger badger badger Badger badger badger badger." Something along those lines.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I'm a true blue Ravenclaw. Also I miss Pottermore, that site used to be so much fun, meeting with fellow Potterheads and chilling out (with riddles) in the Ravenclaw common room.

I got Gryffindor. Woot?

I haven't watched Harry Potter (I saw the first part of the final movie, idk what it's called by my cousin dragged me there), nor have I read any of the books (TOO LONG), but I took this quiz anyway bc im stickin it to the man

I got Ravenclaw! Not that I know what that means or if it's good or bad, but it says I'm intelligent and witty.

And it's funny that I'm not Hufflepuff, because my last name is Badger. IDC IF U ALL KNOW ILU ALL AND I DEACTIVATED MY FACEBOOK ANYWAY

|||||||||