Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Team?

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

In my main game (which will be Moon, in this case), I always try and use a team with as many new Pokémon as possible. I always keep my starter, so Popplio is definitely going to be on my team, assuming it has my favourite evolution out of the three. I always use the region bird unless another Flying-type is available early on (and even then, I picked Taillow over Wingull), so it's likely that Pikipek will be on my team too.

In my secondary versions, I play through with a monotype team. The type depends on which types I can get early, but I usually pick the starter's primary type. Assuming I pick Popplio in Moon, that'd mean I'd typically play through with Grass or Fire. However, if Rowlet does remain a Flying-type, I might use that as my monotype for Sun, which would mean Pikipek gets to be on both teams. :D

EDIT: If I use an entire team of new Pokémon, looks like it's shaping up to be Popplio, Grubbin, Pikipek, Salandit and Togedemaru (if it evolves). Possibly Cutiefly too.
    Last edited by Blaquaza; 07-07-2016 at 11:01 PM.

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I'll be going with Rowlet for my starter! Other than that, I really have zero clue. xD I usually take on some previous gen Pokemon as well if they're available.

I'm gonna use Popplio, of course. Then I'm going to use that awesome woodpecker. Plus that adorable Rock doggy. Those three alone will take care of Surf, Fly, and probably Strength.

I'll make it my goal with this game to only use Gen VII Pokemon. Sorry, Absol.

4. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    Those three alone will take care of Surf, Fly, and probably Strength.
    HMS ARE DEAD because of Poke Riding (probably). rip 1996-2016 gone but not missed. I'll probably still use Surf and Fly, as I don't really want to use the Poke Riding feature unless I have to. I don't really want to Fly on Charizard, either LOL.

Anyway, has anyone's team changed?! I assume a lot of you are going to use Alolan Ninetales! But, for me, like Fate, I'm gonna use only Gen VII Pokemon (I've been doing this since Gen V, and when I replay games I use region-specific Pokemon), so no Alolan Pokemon for me. Right now, Poppmaid is the only confirmed member on my team. I'm waiting to see Cutiefly's (pls be named Qweenbe) and Pikipek's evolutions, and I would use Comfey, but I highly doubt it'll evolve. Of course, there may be a better flyer than Pikipek, and I may end up deciding to use Comfey anyway, so I guess we'll see!

|||||||||

My new line up as of Monday's info drop:

Popoki the Litten
    Wings the Butterfree
    Lilikoi the Lurantis
    Woody the Pikipek/Odori the Oricorio
    Yuki the Ice Vulpix
    and Lita the wonder chu
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Pikachu
    Alolan Sandshrew
    Popplio or Litten
    Greninja

2 Reserved spots
    Spoiler:

Shadowbolt25's Warrior Record

Current: 1320
    Tyrunt & Amaura: 1320
    Hatch:1335
    Tyruntrum & Aurorus: 1471
    Level 100: 1720

Writing stories about bugs Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I haven't thought far ahead enough for a complete team, but I'm definitely including Alolan ninetales. (And Alolan growlithe/arcanine if there is one...please let there be one.) Probably going with litten as my starter so whatever he evolves into.

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Considering that we've got some new Pokémon revealed, here's my new idea for my team (the last slot is being heavily fought over right now):

Popplio/Rowlet (depending on if they have multiple evolutions)
    Pikipek
    Vikavolt
    Salandit
    Togedemaru (if it evolves)
    Mudsdale/Rockruff/Komala/Minior/Oricorio/Alolan Ninetales/Alolan Sandslash/Alolan Exeggutor/Something else

My second playthrough would be featuring Bug-type Pokémon as the monotype, so I'll have Vikavolt, Wimpod and Cutiefly on that team.

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Now that the full Pokedex has been revealed in the datamine, what's everyone's team looking like? Here's mine!

For me, it seems that my final team has been determined. Though I said I would use only new Pokemon, Alolan Ninetales made its way onto my team because I don't really want to use any of the other new Pokemon LOL. It's definitely possible that I'll grow to really like a new Pokemon and replace Ninetales, but, honestly, I don't really see that happening. I was initially iffy about using Pikipek's evolution and Ribombee, but I came to really like them over time. Unfortunately, Pikipek's evolution screams Normal/Flying, which is a let down (let's hope it ends up being part Grass or Steel maybe???). However, judging by Pikipek's demo stats, it seems that its evolution is going to hit fast and hard, and it'll also have Skill Link, which is an amazing ability!

Anyway, Poppmaid, Lycanroc-S, and Tsareena were definite choices, and I'm really excited to use them! I do wish Tsareena were Grass/Fairy or Grass/Fighting, but I think it'll be a pretty good battler regardless. Lycanroc will also be pretty great, seeing as Rockruff is so promoted! And, of course, I'm thrilled to use Poppmaid. Though it'll likely get a signature HA, I'm hoping it gets something similar to Serene Grace. Scald and Moonblast + Serene Grace would be a nightmare.

|||||||||

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Mine is shaping up to be like this:
    -Rowlet3/Popplio3 (haven't made up my mind)
    -Lycanrock Midday Form
    -Alolan Ninetales
    -Salandit evo
    -That sea urchin thingy/Lurantis (which one depends on the starter I pick; if I go for Rowlett then it'll be the sea urchin thingy, but if I go for Popplio it'll be Lurantis)
    -Mimikyu (I really liked this critter already, but after seeing the utterly adorable Mimikyu Rap I just have to have the little sweetiepie on my team)