Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    It was a freezing cold day when Fate's remains were found under a pillow on the side of a road. He had presumably collapsed in the gutter after stumbling out of a house previously occupied by a recent murder victim. He appears to have been unharmed by anything inside the house, and decided that his urge to sleep was greater than his urge to find an actual bed. The cause of death was suffocation due to his pillow falling on his face shortly after he lost consciousness.
    @Fate be more careful...

2. This post has been liked by:

Fate 

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

It seems that the longer Pokemon Go is out on the market the more disasters seem to occur. The trend continues with the recently discovered death of Xanthe. Xanthe was a well known member of Team Valor and in her passionate search to attain more power for her team, Xanthe decided it was time to ascend to a new level. Xanthe, in an attempt to become the Phoenix from which Moltres is partially inspired, lit herself on fire. As of right now, she has yet to revive from the ashes. Her girlfriend and super secret agent buddy are hopeful that she'll return soon enough though.
    @Suicune's Fire you're too passionate
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

4. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Alphys View Post
    @Suicune's Fire you're too passionate
    Omg I laughed out loud at this. XD I LOVED IT. If I'm going out one way, it's gonna be that way!

Tragedy has occurred in the house of Sloane this sad afternoon when her dog Savannah reported her missing. After the recent report on Xanthe's disintegration, her ambitious Secret Agent pal went out in the hopes that she and her partner might once again be reunited. The teen was spotted trying to soar from a hilltop in an effort to ascend to the heavens in search of her buddy. However, she plummeted to the ground and now she can actually try to find Xanthe in the afterlife.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

@Suicune's Fire I love how the first thing my brain questions the fact that my dog is the one that reported me missing but not the fact that I was trying to ascend to heaven.

In an interesting turn of events, just as she said she would, Xanthe returned from the ashes like a Phoenix. However, her jubilee only last for a few seconds before she realized her super secret agent buddy had died in an attempt to be with her. To honor her buddy, Xanthe searched far and wide for the rumored Shaymin Village and has not been seen since. Her girlfriend, Kas, has been too busy playing Pokemon Go to notice her girlfriend's absence, and given that Xanthe has been gone a very long time, it has been presumed that she will never be found again. May she rest in peace.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Oh wow, this thread is active again :D
    Today the body of local lovable Shaymin Janobii was found in the outskirts of the local town, apparently stomped to death by some jerwkwad. There are no suspects as of yet, as police are baffled that someone would do something so cruel to such an adorable creature, but rest assured that the jerkwad who committed this atrocity WILL be found, and justice will be swift. VERY swift. In the meantime everyone mourns the death of the lovable little Shaymin. Good night, sweet princess, and the Shedinjas sing to thy rest.

8. This post has been liked by:

@Alphys Well really, it's the more unlikely of the two.
    @Arrow-Jolteon - you could say it...came back from the dead. ;]

Whilst investigating the death of a little shaymin, Arrow-Jolteon had a run-in with a stormcloud which claimed that it could produce more lightning than she could. It appears as if Arrow was so outraged by this claim that she tried to show the stormcloud how much better she was, but she forgot to press the "vent excess electricity" button on her ankle and subsequently electrocuted herself. The stormcloud claims it never intended for this to happen, but is still a suspect in this ongoing shocking case.

10. This post has been liked by:

Xanthe, I guess you could say you...burned to a cinder, eh? EH? -dead-

Speaking of which...
    It was an unfortunate night for Epica yesterday. In the middle of their concert, one fan, identified as Xanthe, 22, was apparently headbanging along much too hard--to the point where her head came clean off her neck. Even after her head came off, however, it continued rocking. She was a fan till the end and then some. Epica claimed they now have inspiration for their next three albums--about people who are too obsessed with bands and headbanging.

12. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    Xanthe, I guess you could say you...burned to a cinder, eh? EH? -dead-

Speaking of which...
    Omg I laughed way too hard at that; "her head came clean off" omfg that's too good.

Late last night, Fate was found by a crystal ball with his heart cut out. It is speculated that Fate looked into the crystal ball and saw that the only way he could become one with the universe was to sacrifice his own heart. This was the story of a deranged man who truly believed in destiny.

14. This post has been liked by:

Fate 

...I have no idea how to do that display box thingy.
    HOWEVER this still looks like fun.

Xanthe miraculously managed to locate Shaymin Village, to everyone's surprise. However, due to the rarity of Gracedia flowers outside the village, she was totally unaware that she had deathly allergies to the beautiful smelling flower. She was found dead in a large clump of Gracedias. The Shaymin have no comment on this event.

16. This post has been liked by:

LOVE IT, OMG. I never thought I'd love hearing about my own deaths so much. P.S. You just use the quote tags. It's the speech bubble in the formatting panel, or you can type [quote]Put the quote here![/quote] :D

It was a sad but relieving revelation for the local police force when the mystery skeleton found outside a dragon's den was finally identified as LKWayvern. According to witnesses, LKWayvern was seen entering the cave shouting dragon calls after believing herself to be a dragon. Apparently, a stream of fire followed the sounds, and a flaming body rode the fire out through the mouth of the cave again. LKWayvern's friends and family have made the comment that "at least she died on a path of self discovery."

18. This post has been liked by: