Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 266674757677 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    Just thought I'd post it here even though it's not necessarily Pokémon-related, but I got Dratini after defeating Giovanni, but I never actually got the Earth Badge on my profile. :(

I've really loved this event, though; it's been unique, competitive in a friendly way and really fun to be a part of. :)
    It's Pokemon Go related, so you're all good. :] I did forget about badges. The one thing I forgot about. xD I'm glad you liked the event! :D It was definitely a first for PXR for this kind of event and it's good to see that it was successful. :3c Thanks for joining in!

Also you all have poorly-made placeholder tokens by me! 8D Don't worry, they'll get updated once we have an artist on it. xD

Quote Originally Posted by EZ View Post
    Wish I could've been more motivated to further this, but the past couple months have been hectic. I'm upping my activity on here.
    That's perfectly fine. :] We'll have more events soon which you might be interested in joining. :D

If anyone is missing anything, please let me know!

2. This post has been liked by:

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    It's Pokemon Go related, so you're all good. :] I did forget about badges. The one thing I forgot about. xD I'm glad you liked the event! :D It was definitely a first for PXR for this kind of event and it's good to see that it was successful. :3c Thanks for joining in!

Also you all have poorly-made placeholder tokens by me! 8D Don't worry, they'll get updated once we have an artist on it. xD
    Thanks for the badge and the token! :D

It's been a pleasure to join in the event, and for a first attempt I think it went amazingly well. Thanks for doing such a great job and keeping up with everyone's requests; that would've drove me crazy if I were in your shoes. :3

Everyone's profiles at the side of posts look so bare now without Pokémon and badges... :P

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Senior Moderator

It's been a pleasure to join in the event, and for a first attempt I think it went amazingly well. Thanks for doing such a great job and keeping up with everyone's requests; that would've drove me crazy if I were in your shoes. :3

Everyone's profiles at the side of posts look so bare now without Pokémon and badges... :P
    Now that it is gone, i sort of miss my logo. Oh well, it was an amazing event, hopefully next time, it'll blossom more. *badumtiss*

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

5. This post has been liked by:

No worries! :D Lunar Latias and her awesome skillz made the tokens look awesome now. xD Yippee!

Aw, thanks. I'm glad you think so. No worries! >w< I wasn't the only one; Sarah hosted the event and she did an amazing job. And haha, there were a few times when the requests weren't kept up with, which I apologise for. But I'm glad you all enjoyed it! 8D

Hahah it does look bare! And everyone's posts are so much smaller vertically considering all the pokemon would stretch the posts down so much. XD

7. This post has been liked by:

No worries! :D Lunar Latias and her awesome skillz made the tokens look awesome now. xD Yippee!

Aw, thanks. I'm glad you think so. No worries! >w< I wasn't the only one; Sarah hosted the event and she did an amazing job. And haha, there were a few times when the requests weren't kept up with, which I apologise for. But I'm glad you all enjoyed it! 8D

Hahah it does look bare! And everyone's posts are so much smaller vertically considering all the pokemon would stretch the posts down so much. XD
    The new one looks really great! The Rainbow Token looks amazing as well. We've got such talented artists here. :D

Yeah, the amount of work you both put in was insane. Even if the requests weren't kept up with, you guys saw the event through until the end and never quit on it like people in other forums might, especially because of how many requests must have been coming here and via PMs.

The smallness is a blessing and a curse; it's easier to traverse the forums, but my beloved Pokémon have gone on an indefinite holiday for now. :'(

Spoiler:

Pokemon GO has been a lot of fun, but I'm honestly glad it's over now. That entire sidebar area was just starting to get really cluttered. It really hit off really well, though! I'm glad I got to provide the shiny icon sprites. <3

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Pokemon GO has been a lot of fun, but I'm honestly glad it's over now. That entire sidebar area was just starting to get really cluttered. It really hit off really well, though! I'm glad I got to provide the shiny icon sprites. <3
    My sidebar was sad, then i looked at the other sidebars and my eyes hurt because omg so many pokemon. I know now why you only use 6 pokemon in the games on your team.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

The new one looks really great! The Rainbow Token looks amazing as well. We've got such talented artists here. :D

Yeah, the amount of work you both put in was insane. Even if the requests weren't kept up with, you guys saw the event through until the end and never quit on it like people in other forums might, especially because of how many requests must have been coming here and via PMs.

The smallness is a blessing and a curse; it's easier to traverse the forums, but my beloved Pokémon have gone on an indefinite holiday for now. :'(
    Go thank Gemma! xD She's a very talented artist.

Mostly just Sarah. xD But thanks! Happy to. :D It's worth it for the enjoyment people get out of it. Well we did sort of drop out at the end. XD But haha, we did try. Thanks for playing. 83

Well hey, at least they're still on the profile. ;] I'd be so sad if they vanished for good. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Haha it really was, especially for the time when the event was dead. But yeah, I did love the idea honestly. cx DUDE your sprites were a lifesaver, so thank you so much! ^v^

Go thank Gemma! xD She's a very talented artist.

Mostly just Sarah. xD But thanks! Happy to. :D It's worth it for the enjoyment people get out of it. Well we did sort of drop out at the end. XD But haha, we did try. Thanks for playing. 83

Well hey, at least they're still on the profile. ;] I'd be so sad if they vanished for good. XD
    Definitely. How people can be so skilled continues to shock me to this day, considering I can barely draw stick figures. :P

I felt bad for Sarah because at one point I sent like five PMs claiming Pokémon in around half an hour. I for one certainly had a whale of a time with the event, and taking part was a pleasure. :D

If my Pokémon vanished for good I'd be distraught; being such an avid collector of things, losing those makes me feel more pain than it rightfully should. :3

Spoiler:

can I still claim my eevees, Taurus, Mega evolve Charazard to its X form ?