Page 859 of 872 FirstFirst ... 359759809849857858859860861869 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,590 of 8720
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I figured it was a server issue. It never loaded and I got the webpage status alert after some time. Everything checked out except the server connection. My internet (4G) and the website itself were working, but the server status was not. So it's good to see Ray come in and save the day once again! =D
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah if you didn't manage to get a code for Marshadow. I can try and give you one from the code I got today. See if it'll work even though it's from 2 different regions. Same with anyone else. I have 3 codes in total. One for myself and 2 for anyone that wants them. Same with Salazzle.
    @Noblejanobii sorry to hear that, Noble. Hope you get well soon.
    You are lovely! But I did manage to go get one yesterday :D Thank you!

Hope you feel better soon Noble :(
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'M SLOWLY DYING SOMEONE PLEASE JUST KILL ME!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I'M SLOWLY DYING SOMEONE PLEASE JUST KILL ME!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I'd love to except my throat is too sore for me to whistle.
    / / / / / / / /

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I'd love to except my throat is too sore for me to whistle.
    Ironically enough, that's like the one Monty Python movie I haven't seen in it's entirety from beginning to end. I've only seen parts and that ending. I should definitely try to see the full thing sometime, but it's never on Netflix.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I haven’t seen it all either actually.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Not really been feeling too well myself lately. Work hasn't been making it any better either with all the stress and schedule changes. They did it again now. I had to reschedule an appointment that, the closest they could reschedule was about a full month and a half later (and I told them when it was rescheduled for so they wouldn't make me miss it again). Well guess what? They did it again. Right in the middle of it too.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

That's one of the few Month Python movies I've seen... But truth be told I don't really like Monty Python all that much, but everyone else seems to love them XD

Wow @Chakramaster that's really terrible that work is doing that to you. I mean, they already make you reschedule once... Ugh. Are you able to ask them to reconsider so you can go to your appointment?

I just found out I didn't get a job I really wanted. :'( Job hunting is like the most disheartening experience ever. That was my third interview at different places and every time it's come down to they have someone with more experience. So WHY do they even ask me for an interview then if they already have someone better from the start?!?!? They should interview the TOP candidate first and then consider others if the top one is somehow unsuitable. It's just a huge waste of time. Gah.

Phew I feel better now. xD
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Not really been feeling too well myself lately. Work hasn't been making it any better either with all the stress and schedule changes. They did it again now. I had to reschedule an appointment that, the closest they could reschedule was about a full month and a half later (and I told them when it was rescheduled for so they wouldn't make me miss it again). Well guess what? They did it again. Right in the middle of it too.
    Wtf? If I had an appointment my work would be like "Yeah sure that's fine." What a bunch of rude idiots. D:< Screw them. Just go to the appointment anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    I just found out I didn't get a job I really wanted. :'( Job hunting is like the most disheartening experience ever. That was my third interview at different places and every time it's come down to they have someone with more experience. So WHY do they even ask me for an interview then if they already have someone better from the start?!?!? They should interview the TOP candidate first and then consider others if the top one is somehow unsuitable. It's just a huge waste of time. Gah.

Phew I feel better now. xD
    It's actually the worst. I AGREE. For goodness' sake, don't give people false hope. It's just rubbish. I hope you find something soon. D:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    It's actually the worst. I AGREE. For goodness' sake, don't give people false hope. It's just rubbish. I hope you find something soon. D:
    Haha thank you! They were really nice which kinda made it worse cos it made me want the job more D: But yeah I wish people could just be honest and tell you they don't want to hire you as soon as they realise. Waiting is the worst. It's kind of a relief knowing now anyway. @_@
    GCEA