Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
    Administrator

PXR Gaming Night: Cards Against Humanity

Welcome! You just clicked the link to Cards Against Humanity event for PXR! You probably already know what it is. If you don't, refer to the description below! Here we will discuss times and anything else that may come to mind for the topic. Have any questions? Post a comment down below.

Now for those of you that do not know what Cards Against Humanity is (CAH for short). CAH is a more crude based card game where each turn a new person is the Card Czar. The Czar that turn is the judge who will pick the best possible card set each turn for the players. Everyone will see a card with a set scenario or description. The players will then choose from their own cards the best possible card/card set for that and try to impress the Card Czar. You can make it funny, crude, sexual, or whatever the card shows! THIS IS THAT WARNING! There WILL be crude humor and things like that involved. So if you aren't up to that, you might not want to join. You try to win as man rounds as you can and reach the target goal (which is yet to be set).

Extra notes: To better the planning I would like it if you can post a few things to sign up.

Current Planned Event Dates: July 23rd and 24th then the following week on July 29th and 30th

Sign-ups: To sign up please post saying you will be joining or might along with a time (please include your timezone) and if you would like to be tagged an hour before we start here in this thread. I will be including the link to the site on the night of the event so I can link everyone directly to the game and I will include a password so it is a private game to those on PXR.

If you have any questions be sure to place them here. Meanwhile, you can discuss the event here or just sign-up. Hope to see you all there and let have a few nights of laughs!

EXTRA NOTICE: Due to the fact I have the entire week off this coming week. If the event goes well would anyone want to see the event extended throughout the week as well?

Confirmed Paticipants:

-Chakramaster
    -Fate
    -Bulbasaur
    -RobinHoude (For 29th and 30th) EST. After 6PM Friday and 7PM Saturday
    -Neo Emolga (For Saturday 23 and 30th) EST. After 8PM
    -Suicune's Fire GMT+10
    -Lunar Latias GMT+10 confirmed for next week
    -ninjaskarmory
    -Rival Max

Possible Participants:

-LKWayvern EDT
    Speed-X CDT
    Alphys schedule TBA
    Dragon Master Mike

EDIT: @Fate @Bulbasaur @RobinHoude @Neo Emolga @Suicune's Fire @Lunar Latias @LKWayvern @Speed-X @Alphys @Dragon Master Mike

Tagging anyone that mentioned wanting to join. For tonight we will be trying to start prep work around 8pm EST (which for most of you in Australia that's 10am. We will start the game 1 hour after that. So feel free to take your time. Even after that you can still join up. The game will be linked here and I will tag everyone once again that hour before it starts. It will be password locked and I will post it here or I can PM it to everyone just to be safe if you would rather. I doubt someone random will come in and find it and join us and cause issues though.

Another note, we will be using skype to host a call as well if you'd like to join that. It'd add to the hilarity that's to ensue. Main reason skype is because Discord doesn't want to work for me with my mic. We can try if that is the more unanimous choice, so be sure to let me know your preference. Skype or Discord?

Tomorrow we may try a different time to accommodate for those that can't make it tonight, but even if you have to show up late, feel free to join anyway. As long as we're still going you are free to join us!

So tonight at 8pm (9pm we begin)!
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 07-24-2016 at 12:32 AM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

2. This post has been liked by:

Fate 

Sign me uuuuuuup!

I'll be in for every night, if I can make it. You know my time, so lemme know either on Skype or by tagging me. ;]
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 02-18-2018 at 02:30 AM.

Sign me up. Depending on the time I may be unable to make it, but I shall try! Timezone is EDT.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Sign me up bruh.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Sounds like a lot of fun!

I won't be able to make it this weekend, but I should be free next weekend. Pretty much any time after 6 PM is good for the 29th and after 7 or so for the 30th. I'm in Eastern Time.

Prism Stats

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I'm in. I can have a rotten, filthy mind. ;D

Best time for me would be anything after 8:00 PM EST. Also, I can only play this on the Saturdays (23rd and 30th).

8. This post has been liked by:

Fate 

@Speed-X, this game sounds right up your alley. xD

Omfg I am playing. Yes. Playing to the max. Timezone is GMT+10 and I'll be available...

Sunday 24th from 11am onwards. Potentially earlier. For most of you, that'll be evening on Saturday 23rd.
    Sunday 31st 3pm onwards. Again, that'll be Saturday for most of you.

I'm unavailable Monday mornings which would be your Sundays so that's pretty much it for me. xD Unless late afternoons work, which would be Sunday evenings for y'all.

Hey, I'll try to make it to a few of these! This game is hilarious. Dunno what times or anything like that. My time zone is central daylight

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    *has never played this before* BUT OH MY GOD SIGN ME UP. I can't do this weekend, you know why, but the following weekend and any time during the week when I'm awake should be fine. You know my times. xP

LET'S ALL BE DIRTY, ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS.

13. This post has been liked by: