Woman where is ma supersuit! Bulbasaur's Avatar

Sinnoh remakes?

Do you think a remake of the Sinnoh games will be made? :O

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

We will take on the sky
    Senior Administrator

I swear this was a thread already... *glares around*

Anyway, I hope so! I really do want Sinnoh remakes. I fondly remember buying Diamond before it was actually released in Australia. xD Because there was no region locking, American versions got imported and I bought one. I STILL haven't played through Platinum... xD However, my nostalgia might be the only reason I want remakes, rather than me actually staking anything on being impressed with them (as I wasn't overjoyed by ORAS).

Double agents with Noblejanobii

a L I G H T in the D A R K LKWayvern's Avatar
    If there are Sinnoh remakes, I'd like for them to be called Protective Pearl and Destructive Diamond.
    And I seriously hope that they are created, the Lunar Duo and Giratina are my absolute favorite legendaries. ^^

Avatar made by Neo Emolga. Banner made by Coru.

Member of the Month

Giratina deserves a remake. I do hope they make them, my friends would die of happiness, because those games were the ones they first played, before that, they didn't even know pokemon.

Calling it now, Sinnoh Confirmed 2020

·»UNITE THE FORUMS«·
    Paired with Cleobel

5. This post has been liked by:

legend 

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    However, my nostalgia might be the only reason I want remakes, rather than me actually staking anything on being impressed with them (as I wasn't overjoyed by ORAS).
    This.
    As far as I'm concerned ORAS were unnecessary though admittingly the basis of my displeasure when I learned they were confirmed was that it was my least favorite region getting the makeover that I feel SSHG should have gotten.
    While, I am enjoying AS and even must admit that some worthy improvements were made on the originals, I maintain this viewpoint and apply the lack of necessity portion to DPPt.

I can only see myself playing DPPt remakes as the equvielant of a cigarette addict blowing their cash on another pack. I'd do it because I'd have to. I quit the anime easy but the same is not possible with the games.

With Sun and Moon in the works, it'll be a while before it's even considered if at all.

7. This post has been liked by:

generation 4 was my favorite gen, so i really hope they make remakes. i felt like the post elite 4 journey was cool, but short, and i would really enjoy more stuff happening after beating the elite 4.

I kind of feel they've been secretely telling us they're working on it. I mean, I found plenty of references while playing SM and USUM. And not only in the games, TCG as well.

Is it necessary? Do I want them? I'm not sure. I liked DPPt back then, but I think they should wait a bit longer to release the remakes. Anyway, I don't think we're getting them until 2020.

Woman where is ma supersuit! Bulbasaur's Avatar

No Gen 4 remakes in Gen 7! Do you think it'll happen for Gen 8? (...Let's Go is Gen 8, right?)

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I would like to see remakes for these! Haven't played the games in so long so it would be pretty fresh and exciting, unlike Sun and Moon 2 with like zero changes and only a year after the originals >_> Will end up being the first main series game I haven't finished!
    GCEA

Member of the Month

I need me some Sinnoh remakes, some of my favorite pokemon have come out of that generation, not to me tion the feel of the enviroment and the aesthetic of the landscape of sinnoh is just beautiful. I remember spending so long trying to get my Froslass

·»UNITE THE FORUMS«·
    Paired with Cleobel