Page 41 of 53 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon GO Club

I searched for delibird and had no luck...the sting

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Administrator

I would trade any of my current shinies for it....even more xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    So am I, but you just have to do one easy one every day to get it done. Unfortunately, I found out that one of my field research tasks awards you with a Ditto battle and I deleted it right before I would’ve gotten it. (and it was after my research started calling for ditto, too, so... yeah...)
    Nuuu! Apparently if you get an excellent throw with any regular field research pokemon capture it turns into a ditto. O: I've been trying to do it but I suck at getting excellents. xD And my last one was an exeggcute which was hard since the ring is so tiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Luuuuuuuuuuucky D=

I searched every single day for a shiny one. Literally caught hundreds of them and didn't get one. Wanted one so bad :(
    Aww. :( My poké ball plus caught a shiny pikachu for me without me even realising till later that day. XD But it's just a regular pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    I searched for delibird and had no luck...the sting
    I have some if you want one! Oh wait can you even trade if you're not local? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Nuuu! Apparently if you get an excellent throw with any regular field research pokemon capture it turns into a ditto. O: I've been trying to do it but I suck at getting excellents. xD And my last one was an exeggcute which was hard since the ring is so tiny.
    Really? I thought that it was the “excellent throw” field research task, which gives you a Pidgey disguised as a ditto. That’s how it came across when I found an article on tips for getting ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    Really? I thought that it was the “excellent throw” field research task, which gives you a Pidgey disguised as a ditto. That’s how it came across when I found an article on tips for getting ditto.
    Oh. Hm. Lol. I have no idea. XD One of my friends told me and I believed him. *shakes fist*

Aww. :( My poké ball plus caught a shiny pikachu for me without me even realising till later that day. XD But it's just a regular pikachu.

I have some if you want one! Oh wait can you even trade if you're not local? xD
    You have multiple shiny delibirds?

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Administrator

@Suicune's Fire Funny enough I caught a shiny Pikachu with my Poke Ball Plus when I first used it too. Maybe it's set that way if you use it immediately after pairing them? That's pretty awesome if so!

The time is upon us...

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    You have multiple shiny delibirds?
    I thought you meant regular delibird... xD Lel I don't have any shiny ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    @Suicune's Fire Funny enough I caught a shiny Pikachu with my Poke Ball Plus when I first used it too. Maybe it's set that way if you use it immediately after pairing them? That's pretty awesome if so!
    Interesting! It wasn't my first capture or anything. I have two other friends with the poke ball plus who didn't get shiny pikachu so nah, isn't a thing. xD But cool that both of ours did it! O:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Nice! Most of my shinies are from Community Days but my luck is pretty rotten with them even in game. The only one that hasn't been an event one was I once got a shiny Dratini from field research.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Interesting! It wasn't my first capture or anything. I have two other friends with the poke ball plus who didn't get shiny pikachu so nah, isn't a thing. xD But cool that both of ours did it! O:
    Yeah when I first connect them all I saw around was a a Pikachu. So I pressed a few buttons (since there’s no instructions) and it said I caught it. So I check back later and see to my surprise it was shiny! I now have 2 shiny Pikachu. Both are male. I need a female! ;n;

The time is upon us...