Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon GO Club

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Well there's that and some people might not be leveled enough. I'm only 23 so I'm not leveled like some might be. It easiest to run your BEST team and when you faint. Heal up ASAP then jump back in with whatever team it gives you (as long as you have at least one good in the list). That way you don't miss out as the DPS can stay relatively moderate. Less dps, the higher chance others will faint faster and less damage will be dealt to them. Meaning your chances of losing will be higher. So maintaining high dps is a strong key to victory
    Yeah I just hit level 23 yesterday. I've only been playing since August 1st though. Thanks to the 10,000 XP from all the legendary raids I've done haha! But I don't have good typed Pokemon to beat raids with so I'm not much help. Though I have so far collected 2 Exeggutor, an Alakazam, an Electabuzz, a Machamp and a Moltres from raids that are all way higher CP than what my level can usually find, so that's been good. xD Definitely recommended for new players!

Yesterday a group at my uni did an Articuno and a Zapdos. We beat them but I couldn't catch either of them :'( Surprisingly Articuno was much harder to beat even though people had better counters for it than Zapdos! I've noticed a lot of people don't actually know much about Pokemon battling :P Yesterday people were asking if they could use Water types against Zapdos x_x
    GCEA

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Yeah I just hit level 23 yesterday. I've only been playing since August 1st though. Thanks to the 10,000 XP from all the legendary raids I've done haha! But I don't have good typed Pokemon to beat raids with so I'm not much help. Though I have so far collected 2 Exeggutor, an Alakazam, an Electabuzz, a Machamp and a Moltres from raids that are all way higher CP than what my level can usually find, so that's been good. xD Definitely recommended for new players!

Yesterday a group at my uni did an Articuno and a Zapdos. We beat them but I couldn't catch either of them :'( Surprisingly Articuno was much harder to beat even though people had better counters for it than Zapdos! I've noticed a lot of people don't actually know much about Pokemon battling :P Yesterday people were asking if they could use Water types against Zapdos x_x
    Yeah some of the raids are incredibly hard. Sometimes I have no choice, but to use Pokémon with a type disadvantage. Just because I have nothing strong enough. Better to deal more damage than be wiped in an instant

But HEY! Had some luck today. Articuno, Zapdos, Lugia, AND Tyranitar all mine now! =D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I joined my college's Pokémon GO thing and supposedly it has a discord but there's no link to it.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So good news, we finally got a pokémon go discord going. Took me starting it but we've got one and that's all that matters for now!
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    So good news, we finally got a pokémon go discord going. Took me starting it but we've got one and that's all that matters for now!
    That's great! Splitting it into sections for your community's areas are great. Help keep it more simplified at that. Now those legendary birds will be easier to beat.....but you've only got today and tomorrow before I think they'll be gone for awhile. The supposed Mewtwo event is suppose to start the beginning of September.

I'm on the hunt for shiny Pikachu myself. I'm somewhere around nearing 300 Pikachu now and no luck

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

That's great! Splitting it into sections for your community's areas are great. Help keep it more simplified at that. Now those legendary birds will be easier to beat.....but you've only got today and tomorrow before I think they'll be gone for awhile. The supposed Mewtwo event is suppose to start the beginning of September.

I'm on the hunt for shiny Pikachu myself. I'm somewhere around nearing 300 Pikachu now and no luck
    Yeah we're trying to coordinate. But the server is growing nonetheless! We've got three mods right now and we're going to be bringing on three more. I also was able to take down an exeggutor with someone else from the group yesterday! It's great!

Nice nice. I'm trying to finish off my candy chain for bulbasaur but they've completely stopped spawning on my campus.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Well got the golden Pikachu Fan medal I've caught so many. Yet still no shiny.

Good to hear the Discord server is helping coordinate it. Hopefully you can get a few before it gets cut. Maybe the Bulbasaur spawn changed and it's no longer a nest. Might have to go hunting again.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well got the golden Pikachu Fan medal I've caught so many. Yet still no shiny.

Good to hear the Discord server is helping coordinate it. Hopefully you can get a few before it gets cut. Maybe the Bulbasaur spawn changed and it's no longer a nest. Might have to go hunting again.
    Yeah, I might try to see if I can figure out the nests in this area again. I know there was a sneasel nest here at one time but that changed.

Yeah, other than a bunch of us getting into a fight earlier it's all good.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Yeah, I might try to see if I can figure out the nests in this area again. I know there was a sneasel nest here at one time but that changed.

Yeah, other than a bunch of us getting into a fight earlier it's all good.
    That's no good. Hopefully it wasn't anything too serious. There's a few sites people use to say where they've seen a lot of one particular Pokémon spawn. So it determines it as a nest or biome. Last I checked I didn't see much around Georgia or South Carolina. Maybe it just didn't load well

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

That's no good. Hopefully it wasn't anything too serious. There's a few sites people use to say where they've seen a lot of one particular Pokémon spawn. So it determines it as a nest or biome. Last I checked I didn't see much around Georgia or South Carolina. Maybe it just didn't load well
    Silph road or whatever has it. The closet bulbasaur nest is in Greenville, which soooo figures.

And yeah not really. I mentioned spoofing and they all got their panties in a twist. Several people were actually trying to defend me. So right now there's four mods. One has spoofed before, one doesn't really care, one has considered spoofing but probably wouldn't do it, and one absolutely hates it. Before the last one joined us we considered using scanner bots, but since he joined we're thinking if we do that we're gonna need to make like a private room for the three of us that would like to use it.
    / / / / / / / /