Page 31 of 53 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon GO Club

Administrator

Finally got it! Took almost 20 eggs, but I got it xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Congrats Chakra! :D

I got an Entei the other day! Had really good luck, caught the first two. xD I've missed two since then but still super happy to have all the dogs!
    GCEA

Administrator

So far I'm 4/4 with Suicune! This is the only Legendary I've been able to catch this easily. I still can't even believe it. Hopefully you're enjoying the Entei raids, Sarah! It was a paaaaaaaain to catch for me xD

The time is upon us...

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    So far I'm 4/4 with Suicune! This is the only Legendary I've been able to catch this easily. I still can't even believe it. Hopefully you're enjoying the Entei raids, Sarah! It was a paaaaaaaain to catch for me xD
    Nice!! I ended up with 4/9 for Suicune. xD Only got 1/4 for Raikou. Thankfully Entei is the easiest to defeat by far, so it can be done with less people which means raids more often! I was worried I wouldn't be able to get it as I only raid at uni and semester is now over (it's exam time) but surprisingly there have been heaps of people around!
    GCEA

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Nice!! I ended up with 4/9 for Suicune. xD Only got 1/4 for Raikou. Thankfully Entei is the easiest to defeat by far, so it can be done with less people which means raids more often! I was worried I wouldn't be able to get it as I only raid at uni and semester is now over (it's exam time) but surprisingly there have been heaps of people around!
    As much as I tried I could not capture more than 1 or 2 (I forgot xD) Entei. I got 3 Raikou and they were all decent in potential. Not the best, but good enough lol. The mall here always seems to be packed with players. Some always fighting for the gyms. I feel a lot though are ether in stores or in their cars though because more players are in the raids than there are near the gym that I can see. I typically sit at the food court and run them. Anywhere else it's usually a meet up thing.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Entei is the easiest? I went 0/12 with Entei. T.T
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    As much as I tried I could not capture more than 1 or 2 (I forgot xD) Entei. I got 3 Raikou and they were all decent in potential. Not the best, but good enough lol. The mall here always seems to be packed with players. Some always fighting for the gyms. I feel a lot though are ether in stores or in their cars though because more players are in the raids than there are near the gym that I can see. I typically sit at the food court and run them. Anywhere else it's usually a meet up thing.
    Nice, Raikou is supposed to be pretty good. Was hoping to get one with Wild Charge but I'll need to use my only Charge TM on it if I want that... That's cool you can just show up and there will be people raiding there. The only place I can do that is in the city here, managed to get a Tyranitar back when raids first came out. I don't think there are as many people doing it these days though, but if you go to a train station in the city there's usually enough, I've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Entei is the easiest? I went 0/12 with Entei. T.T
    Aw man that is terrible luck! It was easier to beat (people here are generally around level 25-30 and we can do it with 5 whereas we needed like 8-10 for Suicune and Raikou xD) but the catch rate is the same as the other dogs. My bf went 0/9 on Suicune but luckily caught the 10th one xD
    GCEA

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Nice, Raikou is supposed to be pretty good. Was hoping to get one with Wild Charge but I'll need to use my only Charge TM on it if I want that... That's cool you can just show up and there will be people raiding there. The only place I can do that is in the city here, managed to get a Tyranitar back when raids first came out. I don't think there are as many people doing it these days though, but if you go to a train station in the city there's usually enough, I've heard.
    I got one or two with Wild Charge, but honestly I dunno. Thundershock and Thunder work well for me. May need to try it more soon. Hoping we hear something about the Christmas event and Mewtwo or even Mythical Pokémon soon! I'd love me a Celebi or Jirachi :D

The time is upon us...

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Haven't been playing as much lately... it will be nice with gen 3 hits.

I wish they would scrap the EX raid thing... it's been so long and most people still haven't gotten an invite to one. :( Plus I've seen some people sad that their Mewtwo ran away and they couldn't catch it which is even worse than not getting an invite!

Scored a Charmeleon, Magneton and Omastar from new raids so far.
    GCEA

Administrator

I haven't even seen any of the new raids yet. Much less heard anything new about EX raids sadly. Hope they find a new way for those really soon. It'd be awful to get an invite then have it run from you....

The time is upon us...