Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon GO Club

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    Seriously! It's been way too long! I want Mewtwo and Zapdos already!
    They should have done a big event for them when the games were still massive, would have been amazing! Maybe they planned it but it would have been too dangerous with so many people after what happened when other rare Pokemon appeared.
    GCEA

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

So I downloaded the update and caught three of the new Pokemon: Sentret, Ledyba, and Natu. It was definitely quite refreshing to see new Pokemon mingled with the older ones. I feel like I'm slowly getting back into it where before, I hadn't touched the game in months even though it always was still on my phone.

I like the new layout for selecting berry items and what Pokeball you want to use. I just wish these changes came sooner back when everyone was still into the game. It could have kept the steam going whereas now, it's lost such a big chunk of it's player base in the downtime. I'm hoping things start picking up again, though. The walks I had just for Pokemon Go were refreshing and it gave me more of a reason to get off my butt and move around.

The new pokemon are a refreshing change. I caught a wooper and swinub so far.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Yeah it's really cool seeing new Pokemon! They should have released them earlier!!! I got a Chikorita and Totodile so far plus some commons!!!
    GCEA

Them adding Gen 2 Pokemon has gotten me back into playing this (at least at work anyway)

Been able to get a Sentret, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Spinarak, Natu, Hoppip, Skiploom, Murkrow, Sneasel and Swinub so far. As well as Eevee evolving into Espeon, and Umbreon.

I had a lot of fun playing Gen 1 as a little kid, but I have even fonder memories with Gen 2 so it's really cool to see the Pokemon from then in Go now.

6. This post has been liked by:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

BLISSEY ARE THE WORST TO BATTLE AGAINST!

There was one in a gym on lik 1800 CP. Could NOT beat it within the time limit without powering up all my Pokemon!!! :/ SO LAME.
    GCEA

Senior Moderator

Pokemon GO keeps crashing on me, i remember why i deleted it the first time XD

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

I have sentret, furret, hoothoot , ledyba, ledian, spinarak, chinchou. igglybuff (finally hatched), Natu, Xatu, Marill, Azumarill, skiploom, Aipom, woper, Murkrow, snubbull, swinub Mantine and Elekid and Magby

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

10. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I still haven't really played it. D:

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Played some more at work today, and got enough candy to evolve Sentret into Furret (and then found a wild Furret 5 steps later...>_>) also found Wooper, and Marill because it had rained some. Besides that managed to find a Gligar, and also managed to find a Sudowoodo which I was especially happy about since it was the Gen 2 roadblock (making it seem rare to me), and I haven't gotten a Snorlax yet so.

13. This post has been liked by: