Page 29 of 53 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon GO Club

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Posted on Reddit to find a Pokemon GO Discord group for my county. Unsuccessful. :(

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Posted on Reddit to find a Pokemon GO Discord group for my county. Unsuccessful. :(
    Aww. Could there be one at your college or something? If you have gyms there that change hands often then there should be some other people playing!
    GCEA

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Aww. Could there be one at your college or something? If you have gyms there that change hands often then there should be some other people playing!
    I guess I could check that, yeah.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

I got a new phone that has very little space, sadly, so it can't fit Pokemon Go anymore. ;~; I didn't really play it but I liked being able to open it up occasionally. Ugh. Stupid no space phone!

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I got a new phone that has very little space, sadly, so it can't fit Pokemon Go anymore. ;~; I didn't really play it but I liked being able to open it up occasionally. Ugh. Stupid no space phone!
    Aww :( Can you put an SD card in it? I got a new phone a couple months ago that also doesn't have much space but I put an SD card in it and now I have more than I'll ever use. XD
    GCEA

Aww :( Can you put an SD card in it? I got a new phone a couple months ago that also doesn't have much space but I put an SD card in it and now I have more than I'll ever use. XD
    Well it's an iPhone, which I'm preeetty sure doesn't support SD cards because Apple is speshul.

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Well it's an iPhone, which I'm preeetty sure doesn't support SD cards because Apple is speshul.
    Haha! That's so weird. I don't really know anything about iPhones. But that is a cheeky way to get you to buy bigger phones xD
    GCEA

Haha! That's so weird. I don't really know anything about iPhones. But that is a cheeky way to get you to buy bigger phones xD
    Haha yeah. This is my brother's old phone so the bonus is I didn't pay for it. XD The negative is the lack of space.

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

The event has started! Turned on my game and found a Shuppet!! :D The Mimikyu hat is super cute!
    GCEA

Administrator

Actually there are supportive USB drives for is, but I'm not quite sure how those would work =/

And out of curiousity, what iPhone and much space? Seems odd for an iPhone to have that little space for this game.

I've already started catching some Gen 3 and a Pikachu with the witch hat! So adorable!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..