Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon GO Club

Administrator

Well it’s no shiny like I hoped, but man this was a whole lot tougher to get than I thought. I was hunting for two things this Christmas event. A shiny Pikachu (preferably female) and a Pichu (with the Christmas hat). Well I played every single day during the event. No luck getting either. Buuuuuut I had a full group of eggs the day before the event ended (thanks to Pokestops and friend gifts). The event ended late yesterday so I thought it was over. That’s why I put all the eggs in incubators before it ended. The eggs all hatched today. And I got this little one

So all in all I had partial success and I’m so glad I got one of my 2 goals for the event. So adorable! Anyone else have any luck during the event?

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

I want in, finally! Started playing last Friday, already level 11. Keep running out of balls. Loving it.
    Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

3. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbub View Post
    I want in, finally! Started playing last Friday, already level 11. Keep running out of balls. Loving it.
    Move to an area with lots of Pokestops!

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

So, I’ve finally been able to properly participate in this game since my old flip phone broke and I upgraded to an iPhone 5. Unfortunately, I have found a total of one shiny (a luvdisc from the valentine’s event that I got on my sister’s account long before now) and my research calls for a ditto, which I can also find none of. On the plus side, I have an entei and a bunch of maxed out pokemon (for my level anyways). Also on the plus side, my college has 13 pokestops/gyms on the 9 square block campus, and a few just outside it, with one being the cafeteria attached to the dorm I’m staying in.

I will update if anything interesting happens, but nothing at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbub View Post
    Congratulations, my dude! That was a problem for me as well but somehow now I ALWAYS have too many and often need to throw them out in order to make room in my inventory. xD I always have 100+ poke balls.

Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    So, I’ve finally been able to properly participate in this game since my old flip phone broke and I upgraded to an iPhone 5. Unfortunately, I have found a total of one shiny (a luvdisc from the valentine’s event that I got on my sister’s account long before now) and my research calls for a ditto, which I can also find none of. On the plus side, I have an entei and a bunch of maxed out pokemon (for my level anyways). Also on the plus side, my college has 13 pokestops/gyms on the 9 square block campus, and a few just outside it, with one being the cafeteria attached to the dorm I’m staying in.

I will update if anything interesting happens, but nothing at the moment.
    Aw that was my first shiny as well! I realised that every shiny I have is from an event where there were increased odds. xD But that's awesome that you have an entei! I wasn't playing it when they were around. ;~;

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Well it’s no shiny like I hoped, but man this was a whole lot tougher to get than I thought. I was hunting for two things this Christmas event. A shiny Pikachu (preferably female) and a Pichu (with the Christmas hat). Well I played every single day during the event. No luck getting either. Buuuuuut I had a full group of eggs the day before the event ended (thanks to Pokestops and friend gifts). The event ended late yesterday so I thought it was over. That’s why I put all the eggs in incubators before it ended. The eggs all hatched today. And I got this little one

So all in all I had partial success and I’m so glad I got one of my 2 goals for the event. So adorable! Anyone else have any luck during the event?

I got this guy

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Congratulations, my dude! That was a problem for me as well but somehow now I ALWAYS have too many and often need to throw them out in order to make room in my inventory. xD I always have 100+ poke balls.

Aw that was my first shiny as well! I realised that every shiny I have is from an event where there were increased odds. xD But that's awesome that you have an entei! I wasn't playing it when they were around. ;~;
    I got the entei just the other day from the field research 7th day bonus. I think it was Sunday, right before I left to go to college again.

Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    I got the entei just the other day from the field research 7th day bonus. I think it was Sunday, right before I left to go to college again.
    Oooooooh! Maybe I do have a chance! O: That's awesome. I'm pretty hopeless at fulfilling the field research. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Oooooooh! Maybe I do have a chance! O: That's awesome. I'm pretty hopeless at fulfilling the field research. XD
    So am I, but you just have to do one easy one every day to get it done. Unfortunately, I found out that one of my field research tasks awards you with a Ditto battle and I deleted it right before I would’ve gotten it. (and it was after my research started calling for ditto, too, so... yeah...)

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post

I got this guy
    Luuuuuuuuuuucky D=

I searched every single day for a shiny one. Literally caught hundreds of them and didn't get one. Wanted one so bad :(

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..