Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon GO Club

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    Hey guys, I just hit level 9. How long should I wait before I use my lucky egg and go on an evolution spree? I imagine that the longer I wait the better it will be.
    I'd say gather as least ten Pokemon to evolve and then let it loose. When I use a Lucky Egg, I also use Incense/Lures to take advantage of the double EXP for captures as well, because chances are pretty good you won't be evolving Pokemon for the whole half hour the Lucky Egg lasts for, but you want to use it to it's fullest potential.

I used one and barely strategised. xD I regret it a little but I still have one other, so I'll probably utilise it better. c:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I love college so far because people are walking around playing Pokemon go and just this morning there were a bunch of us in the breakfast hall and a Vulpix spawned and I saw it and yelled, "There's a Vulpix!" And someone else yelled, "Aw hell yes I need one of those!" And a bunch of people started taking out their phones and passing on the message.

Also I noticed this at the on-campus computer store:
    Spoiler:

And saw this in the bulletin board for the coding classes:
    Spoiler:
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

4. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Alphys View Post
    I love college so far because people are walking around playing Pokemon go and just this morning there were a bunch of us in the breakfast hall and a Vulpix spawned and I saw it and yelled, "There's a Vulpix!" And someone else yelled, "Aw hell yes I need one of those!" And a bunch of people started taking out their phones and passing on the message.

Also I noticed this at the on-campus computer store:
    Spoiler:

And saw this in the bulletin board for the coding classes:
    Spoiler:
    Looove the vulpix thing. And haha, those signs are awesome! I've seen, like, one sign at a café and that's it. xP

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Looove the vulpix thing. And haha, those signs are awesome! I've seen, like, one sign at a café and that's it. xP
    I've seen like five things: a bike shop, a bar, the computer shop, the coding class, and a burger joint. I'm keeping an eye out though.
    / / / / / / / /

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I used one and barely strategised. xD I regret it a little but I still have one other, so I'll probably utilise it better. c:
    Don't feel bad, at first I thought Lucky Eggs contained more exclusive Pokemon than the regular eggs before realizing what Lucky Eggs really did. XD

8. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Why have I not posted here yet? I'm in for the on the action now and here =D

It's pretty funny the stories we can tell about Pokemon Go. At my job there's no PokeStop, but Pokemon appear really commonly. The first few weeks I could just walk around and see people playing Go around every corner. Now, not so much.

I've been to a few PokeStops. Mainly I've been to one for a long period. I'm still trying to farm up enough Pokemon to evolve at once so I can use the lucky eggs and some lures. I've been trying to get eggs to hatch lately. Too bad the 5km are the most common. Luckily I got one 2km that I needed the most =D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Why have I not posted here yet? I'm in for the on the action now and here =D

It's pretty funny the stories we can tell about Pokemon Go. At my job there's no PokeStop, but Pokemon appear really commonly. The first few weeks I could just walk around and see people playing Go around every corner. Now, not so much.

I've been to a few PokeStops. Mainly I've been to one for a long period. I'm still trying to farm up enough Pokemon to evolve at once so I can use the lucky eggs and some lures. I've been trying to get eggs to hatch lately. Too bad the 5km are the most common. Luckily I got one 2km that I needed the most =D
    2KM ones seem to be the most common for me WAIT WHAT? You guys have kilometre eggs too?! It just occurred to me... I expected it to change to the imperial system but I guess not. xD Cool! It's awesome that pokemon frequently appear at your work. I have a few at mine, but they're mainly rattata/pidgey/zubat/staryu/ekans. Apparently there was a snorlax at my girlfriend's uni the other day AND I'M SAD I WASN'T THERE. Sort of. The hype has worn off for me. xD

11. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

WAIT WHAT? You guys have kilometre eggs too?! It just occurred to me... I expected it to change to the imperial system but I guess not. xD Cool!
    No Xanthe we have kilometer eggs, not those weird kilometres you weird Australians use.

Though my data finally turned over this morning so I finally caught that Onix that has been taunting me in the park for two weeks!
    / / / / / / / /

13. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

2KM ones seem to be the most common for me WAIT WHAT? You guys have kilometre eggs too?! It just occurred to me... I expected it to change to the imperial system but I guess not. xD Cool! It's awesome that pokemon frequently appear at your work. I have a few at mine, but they're mainly rattata/pidgey/zubat/staryu/ekans. Apparently there was a snorlax at my girlfriend's uni the other day AND I'M SAD I WASN'T THERE. Sort of. The hype has worn off for me. xD
    It's funny. I've caught some really rare ones at my work already. Snorlax, Venesaur, Poliwhirl, Charmeleon was there once, but probably in the apartment complex nearby....suuuuuucks. A co-worker told me Sunday night....there was a Raichu in the parking lot about a week ago. He was sent out to get carts so he pulled his phone out to check and saw that. So he's lucky he got a Raichu the easy way.

Yeah ours is set to km as well. I guess they figured it would be easier. Meanwhile, over half the people I know that are playing now, all part of Valor, are cheating. All of them use the hack and walk anywhere they want. Niantic. GET TO IT! xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..