Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I was going to wait until the trophy was finished, but I should probably stick this in here before the waiting list becomes too long!

Custom DPPt Badge
    Pokémon or Badge Design: Could you base it off of this guy again please?

Ironically, I was actually planning to use these on PFQ, I've just never really looked through the art shops on that site. When you finish the trophy could you put a "1st" instead of a "2nd" on the plaque?

VPP

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah: which kind of devamp? :o The reshade one or fully custom? Just making sure! :D
    @Morzone: no worries! Got this finished for you. :D

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah: which kind of devamp? :o The reshade one or fully custom? Just making sure! :D
    @Morzone: no worries! Got this finished for you. :D
    EDIT
    wait wait wait I was confused sorry! XD Um I'd basically like to see an Archen that looks like it belongs in RBY. I'm not sure whether the Custom devamp or reshade would work better but whatever you think!

Is Arcanine just a reshade?!

It looked custom to me XD

Also loving that trophy! You did a great job making it look like metal! And the wooden bases are awesome!
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    EDIT
    wait wait wait I was confused sorry! XD Um I'd basically like to see an Archen that looks like it belongs in RBY. I'm not sure whether the Custom devamp or reshade would work better but whatever you think!

Is Arcanine just a reshade?!

It looked custom to me XD

Also loving that trophy! You did a great job making it look like metal! And the wooden bases are awesome!

No biggie! The forms are just an easy and organized way for me to show you guys what kind of information I need! That's all. And kinda, Arcanine is the DP Arcanine heavily edited so that the design looks like its Red/Blue design. :o

Thank you! I saw how flat the base was on the previous versions, and I was like, "might as well go the extra mile!" xD

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

No biggie! The forms are just an easy and organized way for me to show you guys what kind of information I need! That's all. And kinda, Arcanine is the DP Arcanine heavily edited so that the design looks like its Red/Blue design. :o

Thank you! I saw how flat the base was on the previous versions, and I was like, "might as well go the extra mile!" xD
    Ooh I see with the Arcanine now! It really looks amazing :D <3 The fur on the back foot is just like HEY I'M FROM RBY! xD Whatever's easier for you with the Archen! Can't wait to see it!
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Custom Emoticons
    Pokémon or Pokésona: Shaylava and I'll be giving you lots of references

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

If that's not enough just let me know.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Alphys View Post
    Custom Emoticons
    Pokémon or Pokésona: Shaylava and I'll be giving you lots of references

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

If that's not enough just let me know.
    What kind of expressions do you want?

------------

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

What kind of expressions do you want?
    Whoops I thought I put that!

Happy, crying, angry, laughing, and just a standard expression if that's all right
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

9. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Alphys View Post
    Whoops I thought I put that!

Happy, crying, angry, laughing, and just a standard expression if that's all right
    You got it!

Just a reminder that I'm going to start streaming at 5, in about 10 minutes! You can view the stream here.
    @ShadowBolt25

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah

I'm sorry, I took the easy way out there

@Morzone
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 08-09-2016 at 11:30 PM.

------------

11. This post has been liked by:

Wooooo Thanks! Now all I need for a gym is decent pokemon to fight with! Thanks Speed!

VPP