Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: JacenBoy's Pokémon Emerald Randomlocke

We will take on the sky
    Senior Administrator

Haven't watched the most recent one yet BUT
    Spoiler:
    RADISH!!! I love how in denial about that you were. You saw it coming but there was nothing you could do. D: I've been in that position before where I haven't bought any potions. :< Darn.

Great episode. I'll watch the newer one tomorrow. :] "I got nothing..." XD

@JacenBoy, I watched the newest episode. :D I love that you gave Pls Name Me a better chance to show off. <3 And a metang, cool! I love your commentary, haha. It is endlessly entertaining. Bear in mind that I do hear you say "Umm" a lot, but I know that's really hard to keep track of. xD So no worries.
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 08-29-2016 at 08:01 AM.

Kinnie's GCEA Card
    Double agents with Noblejanobii

The guy with all the luck ever JacenBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Haven't watched the most recent one yet BUT
    Spoiler:
    RADISH!!! I love how in denial about that you were. You saw it coming but there was nothing you could do. D: I've been in that position before where I haven't bought any potions. :< Darn.

Great episode. I'll watch the newer one tomorrow. :] "I got nothing..." XD

I watched the newest episode. :D I love that you gave Pls Name Me a better chance to show off. <3 And a metang, cool! I love your commentary, haha. It is endlessly entertaining. Bear in mind that I do hear you say "Umm" a lot, but I know that's really hard to keep track of. xD So no worries.
    Spoiler:
    Losing Radish was sad. Unfortunately, that one Oran Berry wasn't a good replacement for a Potion. While I was editing, I was able to see that I probably could have played it differently, but I was kind of caught off-guard by that Cloud Nine.

I'll try to work on saying "Um" a bit less. Sorry about that!

Oh, and by the way, next episode is up :D

We will take on the sky
    Senior Administrator

Great new episode! I caaaaaaan't believe you got a blaziken. xD So cool! I like that you train off camera as well. And please don't apologise for saying "Um." c: It's completely natural to do so and definitely difficult to stop! Just thought I'd tell you is all. x)

Glad you defeated Brawly without casualties. c: You're doing great so far. Keep it up. @Trainer17 get yer butt back here to watch more! xD

Kinnie's GCEA Card

Got a bit distracted last week, but I have a new episode up now!

Edit: So, the end slate is slightly wrong. Here's the updated version if you care.
    Spoiler:

We will take on the sky
    Senior Administrator

Great new ep! YAY PLZ NAME ME EVOLVED! You can finally name him too, because the name rater is now available. I don't know if I should suggest names because I wouldn't really be able to come up with any... But I'm glad he improved from when you thought he was kinda useless!

I laughed so hard when Steven was like "Here, take my favourite TM, YAWN!" XD That was great. Cool to know that you plan to have regular updates as well! 8D

Kinnie's GCEA Card

Time to visit the museum! Here's the next episode!

@Suicune's Fire;

We will take on the sky
    Senior Administrator

XDD "Fire spin...

WHAT?"

Ahahaha the way you said "hehehe. We'll take those parts." Lel. (At 6:19.) ""I'll take care of this!" This guy thinks he can take care of this. That's cute." Also I think Archie saying "simps" was meant to be a contraction of "simpletons." Even if it's weird.

OMG THE WAY YOU SAID "EXCITE." That's so funny. "What did you feel? EXCITE." Wow, when the swagger guy tries to teach you fury attack. xD

Yaaaaaaaay Derpy finally has a name! I like that it's "endearing." Poor Derpy with his derpy name. <3 Nice episode! I didn't watch the whole rental pokemon part because I have to go to bed but you said that numel was good, so GO NUMEL!

Kinnie's GCEA Card

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    XDD "Fire spin...

WHAT?"

Ahahaha the way you said "hehehe. We'll take those parts." Lel. (At 6:19.) ""I'll take care of this!" This guy thinks he can take care of this. That's cute." Also I think Archie saying "simps" was meant to be a contraction of "simpletons." Even if it's weird.

OMG THE WAY YOU SAID "EXCITE." That's so funny. "What did you feel? EXCITE." Wow, when the swagger guy tries to teach you fury attack. xD

Yaaaaaaaay Derpy finally has a name! I like that it's "endearing." Poor Derpy with his derpy name. <3 Nice episode! I didn't watch the whole rental pokemon part because I have to go to bed but you said that numel was good, so GO NUMEL!
    I kind of get the "simps" thing, I guess. I just wasn't expecting to see it.

As for that Numel, I'm currently working on a plot to steal it from the Battle Tent. :P

We will take on the sky
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by JacenBoy View Post
    I kind of get the "simps" thing, I guess. I just wasn't expecting to see it.

As for that Numel, I'm currently working on a plot to steal it from the Battle Tent. :P
    Yeah same. xD I was expecting 'wimps' but then surprise!

LOL good luck with that plot.

Kinnie's GCEA Card

This took a bit longer to get out than I expected, but I have the next episode uploaded!

@Suicune's Fire;