Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 101

Thread: What TV show are you watching right now?

  1. #11
    your turn to roll Suicune's Fire's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    13,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Been watching Archer on Netflix. It's so silly and stupid at times but so incredibly funny. I like the comic art style, also.
    Oh my gosh I love Archer. So inappropriate yet so good.

    LANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

    Kinnie's GCEA Card
    Double agents with Noblejanobii

  2. This post has been liked by:


  3. #12
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

    Senior Administrator

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Route 1
    Posts
    10,604
    I finished Stranger Things a bit ago and have been slowly watching Arrested Development. It's pretty funny. xD
    GCEA


  4. #13
    your turn to roll Suicune's Fire's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    13,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    I finished Stranger Things a bit ago and have been slowly watching Arrested Development. It's pretty funny. xD
    I binged all of Arrested Development about a year ago. XD I LOVE Jessica Walter (also in Archer). Also stupid Tobias. XD There's this one particular hilarious thing he does which I think is later on, so I shan't mention it now. xD But you'll know what I mean by "numberplate" when you get there.

    Kinnie's GCEA Card
    Double agents with Noblejanobii

  5. #14
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

    Senior Administrator

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Route 1
    Posts
    10,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I binged all of Arrested Development about a year ago. XD I LOVE Jessica Walter (also in Archer). Also stupid Tobias. XD There's this one particular hilarious thing he does which I think is later on, so I shan't mention it now. xD But you'll know what I mean by "numberplate" when you get there.
    Haha I just watched that episode the other day actually! It took me half way through the episode to actually get it. XDD
    GCEA


  6. #15
    your turn to roll Suicune's Fire's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    13,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Haha I just watched that episode the other day actually! It took me half way through the episode to actually get it. XDD
    OH REALLY? How good is it?! XD Hahaha. That show's so silly.

    Kinnie's GCEA Card
    Double agents with Noblejanobii

  7. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    I finished Stranger Things a bit ago and have been slowly watching Arrested Development. It's pretty funny. xD
    Arrested Development is classic





    Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

    Spoiler:

    Gible bite's Comic


    GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

    ....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......


  8. #17
    The Maddest Shaymin
    Noblejanobii's Avatar
    Site Editor

    Senior Moderator

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    US
    Posts
    15,974
    Given that I am at college and no longer get live cable I have resorted to binging cartoons. Currently I'm following Steven Universe and I'm binging Danny Phantom.
    /// /
    Avatar by Cloudpool
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

  9. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Given that I am at college and no longer get live cable I have resorted to binging cartoons. Currently I'm following Steven Universe and I'm binging Danny Phantom.
    Ive always thought Danny Phantom looked cool. I only saw a couple of episodes.





    Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

    Spoiler:

    Gible bite's Comic


    GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

    ....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......


  10. #19
    The Maddest Shaymin
    Noblejanobii's Avatar
    Site Editor

    Senior Moderator

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    US
    Posts
    15,974
    Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Ive always thought Danny Phantom looked cool. I only saw a couple of episodes.
    It's a fantastic show in my opinion and I can't believe it was cancelled almost ten years ago. The creator just recently hinted at the possibility of the show being revived by who knows.
    /// /
    Avatar by Cloudpool
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

  11. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    It's a fantastic show in my opinion and I can't believe it was cancelled almost ten years ago. The creator just recently hinted at the possibility of the show being revived by who knows.
    That would be cool. I wonder if it will be in the future which could unlock new story lines.
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 02-22-2018 at 10:23 PM.





    Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

    Spoiler:

    Gible bite's Comic


    GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

    ....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •