Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    Got into Gaki no Tsukai. A japanese comedy/variety show, hands down some of the funniest/stupidest stuff I've seen in a long time. Unfortunately the amount of subbed stuff is relatively limited, but well worth it, especially if your into sophomoric humor

Better Call Saul. Decided to catch up after ignoring it for a couple years. I loved Breaking Bad and so far it's alright after finishing season one.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Juni Taisen. The pacing is a bit odd but I like that they spend about an episode per character to develop them. I think the show could benefit from being a bit longer in length because of this but the cast of characters is quite unique and interesting. It’s essentially the hunger games with the Chinese zodiac signs, which is quite interesting a concept and does well in execution. The only problem is if you know anything about the zodiac cycle you can predict the deaths pretty quickly which does take some of the fun out of it.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    I've recently started watching the first series of both Andromeda and Charmed. Andromeda's pretty standard Sci Fi so far, and Charmed is reminding me of early Smallville, but with three superpowered characters instead of one. (And Phoebe's power keep making me want to play Xenoblade again.)
    I have also almost finished re-watching Digimon Adventure, two episodes to go I believe. (I wish Tri wasn't Ł16 an episode, way too expensive!) Thinking about starting on Persona 5: the Animation next.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Just finished Juni Taisen so I'm watching some shows I have taped. InHumans is pretty good. Kinda cliche but overall I like that one of the main characters has to use a form of sign language. It makes for very interesting scenes.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Just finished Castlevania AND IT WAS SO FREAKING GOOD. Oh my gosh, such beautiful animation and a great cast. A lot of gore, but the show was very enjoyable. c: I've never played a single Castlevania game. xD Highly recommend!

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Just finished Castlevania AND IT WAS SO FREAKING GOOD. Oh my gosh, such beautiful animation and a great cast. A lot of gore, but the show was very enjoyable. c: I've never played a single Castlevania game. xD Highly recommend!
    I may have to check it out soon! :0 man I have too many things piled on my list now xD

I’m slack. Pretty much all I’ve been watching has been Supernatural and The Orville. Yeah I’m boring, but I enjoy them :)

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I may have to check it out soon! :0 man I have too many things piled on my list now xD

I’m slack. Pretty much all I’ve been watching has been Supernatural and The Orville. Yeah I’m boring, but I enjoy them :)
    If it helps it's only 4 episodes for the first season and 8 for the second. They're doing a third season but for now it's fairly short. :)

I haven't watched either, but I have friends who love Supernatural.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Brooklyn Nine Nine.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Just finished watching season 2 of The Gifted (Great show, you should all go watch it.)
    And by complete coincidence, season 3 of Miraculous begun right as the Gifted ended, so now I'm watching that, along with the last season of Andromeda (Which is kinda like a totally different show to the previous four seasons. :/) and season 5 of Charmed. Oh and season two of Runaways.