Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

/////// UPDATE ///////

Small update while i work on fixing a Sans sig. Meet HEART and CHARA, two additions to my garden of crappy art. This week, my undertale addiction returns. *natewantstobattle plays in the background*

I wanted something simple this time, yet i went and did something like chara lol

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Senior Moderator

NO MERCY

Senior Moderator

I'm in super pokemon mode! WHO LOVES PIKACHU!? ELECTRIC REGIME!

Senior Moderator

With the release of Sun and Moon, I have been in super pokemon mode. EVEN THOUGH I CAN'T PLAY THE NEW GAMES YET! *sulks*

*ahem* Anywaaay...

I love space *continues to shove space down the throats of my sigs* So I made a space Pokemon, with space, in space, on a sig.

Inspired by a certain Arceus user.

EDIT:

Didn't think i would finish this one, but here we are. The Epitome of Destruction itself.

Last edited by AD; 11-23-2016 at 04:10 AM.

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I, um. Is it sad to say I really love that Magikarp banner? XD Although the text is a little too small, or rather kind of illegible. I had a hard time reading it, but laughed really loud once I did hahaha.

6. This post has been liked by:

AD 

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    I, um. Is it sad to say I really love that Magikarp banner? XD Although the text is a little too small, or rather kind of illegible. I had a hard time reading it, but laughed really loud once I did hahaha.
    Yea, it is my favorite sig atm lmao. And yea, i am tempted to fix the text, but text in a sig is usually hit or miss. Especially something long like that. There are more pokemon sigs incoming, though i am not sure what Pokemon i should do next.

8. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Made PXR sigs, but deleted them because i did not like the way they looked. I will make better ones in the future.
    Last edited by AD; 02-22-2017 at 08:16 PM.

10. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Very small update

Depression has kicked into overdrive lately and it has been hard to find anything constructive to do to knock me out of the spell. Been laying in bed most of the time, but i did a couple of signatures when I wasn't bad off, I'll upload them soon.

Here is an old sig that i did a while back. Very low quality, probably the lowest quality sig i ever made, but it makes me smile whenever i see it.
    Last edited by AD; 01-01-2017 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Very* instead of Rather, I'm not sophisticated!

Senior Moderator

AYYYYY, Back with a vengeance! Said i was going to upload sigs but i made avatars instead.

these are 500x500, though i may make them smaller for other forums, the first one was especially fun to make; may make it an avatar for myself.

Introducing Van Squir, the most underappreciated Squirtle of his time. He can paint out his emotions, the turmoil raging inside of his cute little body, the war bombarding inside his tiny little head. This squirtle is an artist in the purest sense.

I am a massive Legend of Zelda fan, I grew up with it moreso than Pokemon. A Link to the Past was my first ever game (I had more games, my parents played games to quit smoking so i had NES/SNES/Genesis/MasterSystem/Dreamcast etc etc. but ALttP was my first one i played) Zelda will always hold a special place in my heart.

So when the "new" Zelda was introduced, and was going to be so big it is basically open world, i spazzed out like a little kid. *internal screaming*

A wallpaper masquerading as an avatar, tsk tsk

Senior Moderator

\\Small Update//

Here you go, have a mewtwo in a box.