Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    The comic I mentioned was called Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Guardians of Hope, if I recall the title correctly.

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    The comic I mentioned was called Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Guardians of Hope, if I recall the title correctly.
    Okay, thanks!

Here is today's page:

4. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yeeeeep, that Squirtle is in big trouble. And ha ha, Flareon asking the real questions! XD

But yeah, definitely seems like one mean crew. Another great page, looking forward to next Friday's, of course!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Bad guy Eeveelutions! Never thought I'd see the day! xD I love how you drew the Flareon especially!
    GCEA

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    Are the brothers standing on their hindlegs? Cause the sylveon seems like he is, or am I seeing things wrong?

Administrator

Queue one mean crew! Odds are he's gone because the guildmaster knew what was coming. Or hidden somewhere at least. I'm sure there's some biiiiiig secrets to reveal for them. Their accent, or at least their way of talking is much different. Like arnisd said, they look to even be standing on their hind legs. Something you don't normally see from Pokémon that walk/run on all four ALL the time.

Either way, can't wait for the next page! This one brought more questions than answers for sure.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeeeeep, that Squirtle is in big trouble. And ha ha, Flareon asking the real questions! XD

But yeah, definitely seems like one mean crew. Another great page, looking forward to next Friday's, of course!
    Yep, yep he is. Yep. xD

Thank you! And once again thanks so much for all your comments!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Bad guy Eeveelutions! Never thought I'd see the day! xD I love how you drew the Flareon especially!
    Haha, I've always liked villain eeveelutions for some reason. XD The main villains of my written story are an espeon and vaporeon. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    Are the brothers standing on their hindlegs? Cause the sylveon seems like he is, or am I seeing things wrong?
    Yep, pretty much all pokemon stand on their hind legs in this comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Queue one mean crew! Odds are he's gone because the guildmaster knew what was coming. Or hidden somewhere at least. I'm sure there's some biiiiiig secrets to reveal for them. Their accent, or at least their way of talking is much different. Like arnisd said, they look to even be standing on their hind legs. Something you don't normally see from Pokémon that walk/run on all four ALL the time.

Either way, can't wait for the next page! This one brought more questions than answers for sure.
    You'll see! And I'm glad you notice these things. :D And pretty much all the pokemon stand on their hind legs in the comic, even the ones not from Atok (such as the mightyena in the earlier pages).

Thank you!

Ive been catching up and this comic is pretty serious. Guns would scare my characters...hahaha

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Ive been catching up and this comic is pretty serious. Guns would scare my characters...hahaha
    Yeah things are pretty serious right now. Thanks for reading!