Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
    Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Borti View Post
    This is a “long” Hiatus, when is the next Chapter
    I'm glad you're interested in the comic, and the hiatus has been long, but I need to explain some things. Making this comic is not a job, I don't get paid for it, it's a hobby I can only do in my spare time. Lately I've been feeling discouraged about a lot of my creative stuff, which makes things harder for me. I've also been focusing on several other projects that are taking up a lot of time. I do want to get back to the comic, but I'm not ready yet. I still need to do a rewrite of the Chapter 3 script and plan out my newer (hopefully faster) way of making pages. I will get to it when I feel like I am able to.

2. This post has been liked by:

New Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I'm glad you're interested in the comic, and the hiatus has been long, but I need to explain some things. Making this comic is not a job, I don't get paid for it, it's a hobby I can only do in my spare time. Lately I've been feeling discouraged about a lot of my creative stuff, which makes things harder for me. I've also been focusing on several other projects that are taking up a lot of time. I do want to get back to the comic, but I'm not ready yet. I still need to do a rewrite of the Chapter 3 script and plan out my newer (hopefully faster) way of making pages. I will get to it when I feel like I am able to.
    Thank you for the update, and Sorry if in my message I sounded rude by using Quotes. Keep up the good work, with you all the way ;)

4. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Borti View Post
    Thank you for the update, and Sorry if in my message I sounded rude by using Quotes. Keep up the good work, with you all the way ;)
    Thank you! And thanks for understanding. ^^

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

I know this is a weird time to resurrect this thread, but I find it really hilarious that one of the Elite Exploration Team Leaders in this comic is named Leon, and then Pokemon introduced an Elite Trainer also named Leon in their most recent set of games XD

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    I know this is a weird time to resurrect this thread, but I find it really hilarious that one of the Elite Exploration Team Leaders in this comic is named Leon, and then Pokemon introduced an Elite Trainer also named Leon in their most recent set of games XD
    You know, that is a really funny coincidence. XD

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    You know, that is a really funny coincidence. XD
    You're a prophet, scy! About the only way this would have been more accurate is if BOF!Leon had been a Charizard instead of a Scyther... or if SwSh!Leon's ace was a Scyther instead of a Charizard.

9. This post has been liked by: