Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Funny, you've had that Heracross avatar for months and when I see this, I'm like "ohhhhhh, so that's what this Heracross is about!" I never knew that was connected to this comic! I always wondered the significance behind that. Especially when I... eh heh, Photoshopped them to be a crazed, blood-drooling psychopath for Stalkers.

And look at all the mysterious stuff in the background! But will there be enough to build the coffee machine Rachel needs? *STAYS TUNED TO FIND OUT!!!*

2. This post has been liked by:

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Actually, I think that Heracross was shown off in the context of this comic before-the avatar is a cropped version of the full artwork I saw. It was part of a few other character previews.

Of course, I figured that Heracross would become ultra-relevant the minute they said they needed Pokemon who understood machines, considering the full verison of that avatar's art showed the Heracross doing exactly that as well.

Still, very pumped to see where this will go.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Funny, you've had that Heracross avatar for months and when I see this, I'm like "ohhhhhh, so that's what this Heracross is about!" I never knew that was connected to this comic! I always wondered the significance behind that. Especially when I... eh heh, Photoshopped them to be a crazed, blood-drooling psychopath for Stalkers.

And look at all the mysterious stuff in the background! But will there be enough to build the coffee machine Rachel needs? *STAYS TUNED TO FIND OUT!!!*
    Oh, really? And haha, the stalkers thing was kind of amusing to me with it being an actual character rather than a random heracross. *sort of wonders what Rachel and Charlie would look like with that* XD

Yes, and more importantly, will this heracross be willing to help Rachel with the coffee machine? *DUN DUN DUN*

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    Actually, I think that Heracross was shown off in the context of this comic before-the avatar is a cropped version of the full artwork I saw. It was part of a few other character previews.

Of course, I figured that Heracross would become ultra-relevant the minute they said they needed Pokemon who understood machines, considering the full verison of that avatar's art showed the Heracross doing exactly that as well.

Still, very pumped to see where this will go.
    Yep, they're in another thread on here along with some other main characters. There's a few more as well that won't be coming in for a long while, and I don't have any finished art of them yet.

Glad you're excited!

Here's the next page!

6. This post has been liked by:

I got an email from tapatalk highlighting this topic. I am glad I opened it and read this. I created an account just to comment here.

Amazing. Your work is just amazing! I really loved the art-style, the characters, the story & everything! I am just craving for more of it to read! Keep up the great work dude!

Quote Originally Posted by BrickRedCalcium View Post
    I got an email from tapatalk highlighting this topic. I am glad I opened it and read this. I created an account just to comment here.

Amazing. Your work is just amazing! I really loved the art-style, the characters, the story & everything! I am just craving for more of it to read! Keep up the great work dude!
    Thanks so much and welcome to Pokemon Crossroads!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Well, every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end. Hopefully this is a better one.

I'm curious as to what caught Charlie's attention.

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    ... I just realized that all the town names are made after berries. That was clever.

Also pumped for the Steampunker Heracross' eventual apperance.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Well, every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end. Hopefully this is a better one.

I'm curious as to what caught Charlie's attention.
    You will soon see...

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    ... I just realized that all the town names are made after berries. That was clever.

Also pumped for the Steampunker Heracross' eventual apperance.
    Yep, all the towns on Paci Island have berry names. And I'm glad you are, because his appearance was one of the things I'm most excited for in this comic.

New page!

13. This post has been liked by: