Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    This is pretty amazing! I bet the backgrounds must take forever!

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    This is pretty amazing! I bet the backgrounds must take forever!
    Thank you! They sure used to, but I've been getting faster at them lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Thank you! They sure used to, but I've been getting faster at them lately.
    Are you using a tablet and photoshop?

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Are you using a tablet and photoshop?
    Yep! I first draw the pages on paper, then scan them and do the lineart/coloring/etc. on photoshop.

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Yep! I first draw the pages on paper, then scan them and do the lineart/coloring/etc. on photoshop.

Do you draw the whole panel first ? Or just the characters? Sorry for the million questions. Im just curious. I have a hell of hard time on photoshop coloring or filling blanks.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Do you draw the whole panel first ? Or just the characters? Sorry for the million questions. Im just curious. I have a hell of hard time on photoshop coloring or filling blanks.
    Yep, I draw the whole panel. Sometimes I leave out details for the background (such as if there's a lot of grass or something; I just do that in photoshop) but the basic outline for the background is done on paper with the rest of it. (And it's okay, I don't mind answering questions!)

All right, guys, here are the remaining pages I've posted online. After this, the comic will be updating with a new page every Friday!

8. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Seeing all those pages together, I just noticed how you vary the border colours of the comics, and how it matches with the lighting in the panels. It really gives each part a totally different feel! Like the blue at the top looks pretty relaxed, while at the bottom there is this crisis going on and now everything is much more red and orange! What a cool idea!

I love the little panel of Rachel rolling her eyes. The expression is perfect! xD Ekans with a camera is pretty funny to imagine! I'm impressed with all the details on the little Growlithe, Butterfree and Pikachu in the background! Looking forward to finding out what's happened! :O
    GCEA

10. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Seeing all those pages together, I just noticed how you vary the border colours of the comics, and how it matches with the lighting in the panels. It really gives each part a totally different feel! Like the blue at the top looks pretty relaxed, while at the bottom there is this crisis going on and now everything is much more red and orange! What a cool idea!

I love the little panel of Rachel rolling her eyes. The expression is perfect! xD Ekans with a camera is pretty funny to imagine! I'm impressed with all the details on the little Growlithe, Butterfree and Pikachu in the background! Looking forward to finding out what's happened! :O
    Thank you so much Sarah for the detailed comment! I'm glad you notice those little things; it makes me happy when people point those out. :D

Haha, the eye rolling panel was one of my favorites to draw. And the ekans was actually my sister's idea so I dedicate that to her. c: Thank you again! A new page will be up on Friday.

12. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I LOVE the character expressions! They're so lively and have so much personality! And the rest of the artwork is jaw-droppingly incredible. I'm barely able to pay attention to the story because each panel is an artwork masterpiece to get distracted by! XD

What an awesome new update! You definitely have quite a cool comic going on here. :3

14. This post has been liked by: