Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Last few pages have been quite entertaining! Nice way to quick jump into the dungeon too! And Anna's reaction to it too xD.
    @Neo Emolga honestly I've wondered about that. I'm a Pikachu in PMD games. Yet, I've picked up a number of thunderstones. No evolution for me. I guess it stands they can choose to use the power or not by will? Though someone made a joke about it in another comic I read recently. A Pikachu picked one up and it didn't work. He got mad so he threw it far as he could. It hit an Eevee on the head and immediately it worked xD. That's the best part on creativity. Anything can happen.
    Thank you! Haha, I love that. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Ha, ha! I love Anna's thumb's up in that last panel! Great job on giving that Mightyena a nice good foot to face treatment!
    Thanks, I'm glad you liked that part. ^^

Here is today's page:

2. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Oh crap, if only they had that badge!

But... Escape Orbs are so cheap! That's like saying "oh, we can't buy plastic utensils at the dollar store, we must make our own! It builds character!"

Oh crap, if only they had that badge!

But... Escape Orbs are so cheap! That's like saying "oh, we can't buy plastic utensils at the dollar store, we must make our own! It builds character!"
    Yeah, but that would be too easy. XD

The orbs are less common in this universe, so they are more expensive. So they figure they might as well just get to the end of the dungeon.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Yeah, but that would be too easy. XD

The orbs are less common in this universe, so they are more expensive. So they figure they might as well just get to the end of the dungeon.
    Oh, I know. Easy to the point of being cheesy. Sometimes I wonder how much more difficulty the games would have if you had to backtrack out of dungeons or at least go all the way to the exit every time!

And good point, I'm too used to them being cheap in every game that I totally didn't consider they might be expensive as heck in another!

Oh, I know. Easy to the point of being cheesy. Sometimes I wonder how much more difficulty the games would have if you had to backtrack out of dungeons or at least go all the way to the exit every time!

And good point, I'm too used to them being cheap in every game that I totally didn't consider they might be expensive as heck in another!
    Yeah, I can understand why they made it easy for the games, but I don't like that sort of things for stories.

Orbs are a little rarer here, not super rare, but enough that they aren't very cheap.

Here is today's page!

Seems too easy, doesn't it?

8. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Aww, I'm sure with interior design, renovation, and spiffy furniture and decorations, mystery dungeons could be really cozy places! Though I imagine having the living room and the dining room always swapping places with the bedrooms, bathrooms, and closets while also getting bigger or smaller and changing shape might be really pesky. As if you thought trying to find your lost wallet and TV remote wasn't challenging enough!

You're right, it does seem too easy. And too quiet! My bet is they run into Rambo Zekrom the Warlord and his gang of pesky gang of Clefairies and Clefables.They're always showing up at the worst times!

My goodness, if I started a comic...

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Yeah, that's my bet too-Rambo Zekrom appears with his army. Him and his basketball slingshot have decimated newcomer exploration/rescue/adventure teams for decades. Everyone knows you can't have this end without something terrible happening, after all.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Aww, I'm sure with interior design, renovation, and spiffy furniture and decorations, mystery dungeons could be really cozy places! Though I imagine having the living room and the dining room always swapping places with the bedrooms, bathrooms, and closets while also getting bigger or smaller and changing shape might be really pesky. As if you thought trying to find your lost wallet and TV remote wasn't challenging enough!

You're right, it does seem too easy. And too quiet! My bet is they run into Rambo Zekrom the Warlord and his gang of pesky gang of Clefairies and Clefables.They're always showing up at the worst times!

My goodness, if I started a comic...
    Haha, you're right about that. It would be impossible to find anything.

Well, you're about to see what they do run into..

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    Yeah, that's my bet too-Rambo Zekrom appears with his army. Him and his basketball slingshot have decimated newcomer exploration/rescue/adventure teams for decades. Everyone knows you can't have this end without something terrible happening, after all.
    That WOULD have been pretty interesting. XD

New page!

12. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

"Hi there! About time you showed up! We were hoping to get a group shot with you guys and grab some ice cream together! Say, what flavors are you into!?"

And then when they're not watching, bonk 'em!