- Types
    - Base stat shuffle
    - All found items
    - All movesets, with a preference for same type
    - TM and move tutor compatibility, with a preference for same type
    - Evolutions
    - Trainer names

Rules:
    1. Only one pokemon may be captured per area, and it must be the first pokemon encountered.
    1a. Only female or male pokemon may be captured.
    1b. Legendaries must be skipped and cannot be used (if a pokemon happens to evolve into a legendary, then this rule is exempt).

2. Every caught pokemon will have a partner. Males will be paired with males, and females will be paired with females. There is no exception to this rule*.
    2a. Partners much switch out ONLY with each other in battle. Paired pokemon must also be deposited into the PC together and be withdrawn together. However, this rule does not apply to unpaired pokemon.
    2b. *I lied, there is an exception: if a pokemon happens to evolve into a pokemon without a gender, it may stay as its original identity.
    2c. All pokemon in the PC are considered unpaired unless I have previously linked two while catching them. Names of the pokemon in the PC (meaning their intended pair) which have never before been withdrawn MAY be subject to change.

3. If a pokemon faints, it is considered dead and must be deposited into the PC.
    3a. Partners do not die with one another. If a partner dies, it may then become re-paired with the next available capture.

4. All pokemon are named after characters in TV shows, movies, video games (etc) which I am familiar with at least in part. If I run out of these, I'll create some unofficial ships. XD

On with the episodes! :D

Episode #1 - Sam is my rival
    Spoiler:

Tag List:
    @Noblejanobii
    --
    --
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 09-21-2016 at 01:47 AM.

Kinnie's GCEA Card
    Double agents with Noblejanobii

2. This post has been liked by:

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Spoiler:

Congrats to the first pair! Can't wait to see more! And great Sam impression! Add me to that tag list.

Also this was really amusing to me:
    Spoiler:
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

your turn to roll Suicune's Fire's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Spoiler:

Congrats to the first pair! Can't wait to see more! And great Sam impression! Add me to that tag list.

Also this was really amusing to me:
    Spoiler:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT PICTURE IS THE BEST. OMG. I CAN'T. WHAT THE HECK. I burst out laughing when I saw it. xD THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I ENVISIONED.

Yay! 8D Stupid me getting Amy killed...and missing the first encounter! I could have had a team twice the size! And haha, thank you! You shall be officially added. 83

I'm glad it made you laugh. XD I had no clue what to put there so I went with a silly approach. c:

Thanks for watching, secret agent buddy! >w<

Kinnie's GCEA Card

5. This post has been liked by:

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT PICTURE IS THE BEST. OMG. I CAN'T. WHAT THE HECK. I burst out laughing when I saw it. xD THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I ENVISIONED.

Yay! 8D Stupid me getting Amy killed...and missing the first encounter! I could have had a team twice the size! And haha, thank you! You shall be officially added. 83

I'm glad it made you laugh. XD I had no clue what to put there so I went with a silly approach. c:

Thanks for watching, secret agent buddy! >w<
    I'm glad you liked it! :D

It's okay you did okay you'll do better. To be fair there's not much you could have caught in that first route.

Yeah many laughs were heard.

Of course! I demand to see a Xanthe Kas pair though. And a Sloan Dylan pair or a Sloane Dylana pair. XP
    /// /

The guy with all the luck ever JacenBoy's Avatar
    This looks like fun! Can't wait to see more!

Also, for the record, all Synchronoise failing proved was that the Pokémon you used it against were neither Psychic or Flying; Synchronoise only works against Pokémon of the same type as the user.

I understand how annoying lag can be. Hopefully you can work out a way around that!

And another video nuzlocke has appeared to entertain PXR! I'm loving this so far; between the crazy randomness and your comments and impressions, it's really fun to watch.

Spoiler:
    Goodness, those legendaries seem to be following you everywhere. Still, it's not too Farfetch'd considering that you're Suicune!

Could you add me to the tag list?

Prism Stats

The Maddest Shaymin
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

I wish you'd do more of this! It seemed like it would have been a lot of fun! I wanted to see more Suicunes greeting their wives and legendaries DESTROYING EVERYTHING.
    /// /

Another Video? It feels like you must be constantly recording yourself :P Listening you talk to yourself for 26 minutes is funny because its like the announcer was hired after the game to get excited and call whats happening.

Random moves is silly and madness !

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/ Pokemon Prism.......

your turn to roll Suicune's Fire's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Omg I never saw any of these responses until now. XD I mean I know two of them were recent but still.

Thanks, guys! xD I should continue this for sure. I was sick for so long so I couldn't record any narration but I recorded heaps of footage...so I'll have to put my narration in post-recording. XD I got a few gyms in as well. And lol Max, yeah, I do get excited. XD AND NOBLE LOL. Suicunes and all their wives. XDD

If I continue this, I'll be sure to let people know!

Kinnie's GCEA Card

12. This post has been liked by:

Fufufu. I ISH THE RIVAL?! why thank you wifey. Hope I don't kill any of your pugeymanz. Lovely thread btw. I want to start recording but my laptop is deadddddddd x(

WILL WATCH THIS EPISODE ONCE I GET BACK HOME FROM WORK!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕 l Pokemon Prism Stats
    ---