Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PC sacrifice nothing. PC's have had controller since the birth of gaming. I have my wireless Xbox and Logitech controller hooked up and i can lay on the couch to play in 4k with something like steam big picture mode.

When i need precision i have my mouse and keyboard.

When i need to do anything that doesn't involve gaming i have an entire PC drive multiplier mayhem rtp at my disposal not just a baby's toy with flashing lights on it.

Based on my gaming habits, I am definitely a portable gamer. I mostly use my Nintendo handhelds & PSP (not the Vita), depending on the game I am playing---usually the most advanced system for the game I am playing on (e.g. DS Lite for GBA games, 3DS for 3DS & DS games, Switch for Switch games, etc.).

I like to move positions when playing games (and in general), and being locked into a monitor (and thus locked in one position) does not appeal to me in the long-term. For example, I sometimes like playing games on my bed or couch, while standing up, or walk in place/short distance. Despite this, I do not like to play games in public. I see gaming as an exercise of being immersed in the experience without (too much) background noise, and opposed to filling time whilst practicing reality (with excess noise).
    3DS Information
    Mii Name: Sir Nick
    Friend Code 0817-4646-8596

Pokemon X
    In-Game Name: Nick
    Friend Safari Type: Rock (Boldore // Corsola // Rhydon)

Pokemon Ultra Sun
    In-Game Name: Nick

Social Media Handles
    Discord CrimsonMajestic#1123
    Twitter SirSpur
    Instagram SirSpur
    Gab.ai SirSpur
    Diaspora SirSpur