What are the types of stories, characters, or plot devices do you enjoy writing about most? What about it gets you really excited to write those things?

I have such a long list it would take forever to describe all my favorite things, so I'll list a few here.

1. Adventures. I LOVE writing about big long journeys through all sorts of different environments and areas. I make my stories up as I go, so I always get excited when I think up a new area for my characters to go through. This also leads to me thinking up new plot elements a lot of the time.

2. Characters going through redemption arcs. I love taking a character that's done some pretty bad things, and writing them as they learn to realize they were wrong and change their ways. A few of the characters in my pokemon story have also become main characters because of this.

3. Plot twists in general. I love surprising my readers, so these are always fun to write. Sometimes they just come to me as I'm writing rather than planning them beforehand, too. xD