Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post
    Name: Dash
    Pokémon: Keldeo
    Welcome, Dash! I am very happy you have joined us, and I greatly appreciate all the help everyone has been so willing to give!
    Please help to rid the world of Stalkers.
    >Sign up now!<

Hello, dear sir or madam, whichever you go by. Sorry I'm late to the 'party', and also a little sorry in advance if I don't quite sound hero-like, if you care about that. I heard that you need more hands to fight this "shadow war" of yours, even if it isn't a literal head-to-head battle. Sounds like my kind of danger - sign me up, if it ain't too late yet. I'd twirl some dangerous objects around in my hands to accentuate my point, but I better not use my hands too much now and get more used to having them, because I soon won't.

Now, I once took a quiz and it told me that I'm a Skarmory, but, skinny as I actually am, I think I can go with another Pokemon. Now, I'd be myself because it's the form I'm most fond of, but as soon as it is to contemplate playing a martyr, it'd cause a lot of panic and attract a lot of attention, potentially from the Stalkers. Moreover, I'd have to rely on tools a bunch.

Now, chatty as I may be, I've burned enough much-needed time. Time to get to business.

Name: Aurimas (Nickname, for those who prefer it: Shieldbearer)
    Pokémon: Bastiodon

Shame I can't quite bow in text form, nor will my new bulky form allow it much. Anyway, I'll try not to disappoint.

EDIT:...Oh, and before I forget. This won't involve some kind of memory loss, will it?

need emotes now please

Quote Originally Posted by Shieldbearer View Post
    Hello, dear sir or madam, whichever you go by. Sorry I'm late to the 'party', and also a little sorry in advance if I don't quite sound hero-like, if you care about that. I heard that you need more hands to fight this "shadow war" of yours, even if it isn't a literal head-to-head battle. Sounds like my kind of danger - sign me up, if it ain't too late yet. I'd twirl some dangerous objects around in my hands to accentuate my point, but I better not use my hands too much now and get more used to having them, because I soon won't.

Now, I once took a quiz and it told me that I'm a Skarmory, but, skinny as I actually am, I think I can go with another Pokemon. Now, I'd be myself because it's the form I'm most fond of, but as soon as it is to contemplate playing a martyr, it'd cause a lot of panic and attract a lot of attention, potentially from the Stalkers. Moreover, I'd have to rely on tools a bunch.

Now, chatty as I may be, I've burned enough much-needed time. Time to get to business.

Name: Aurimas (Nickname, for those who prefer it: Shieldbearer)
    Pokémon: Bastiodon

Shame I can't quite bow in text form, nor will my new bulky form allow it much. Anyway, I'll try not to disappoint.

EDIT:...Oh, and before I forget. This won't involve some kind of memory loss, will it?

need emotes now please

Thank you for joining us, Aurimas! All help is appreciated, and there is still time to make a difference! Your friends have already been active trying to do their best, and I am sure they would value your help and efforts!
    >Sign up now!<

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Name: Grima Shruikan
    Pokémon: Shinx
    I humbly apologise for not heeding your call earlier, oh mighty Mew. My interdimentional communications device was temporarily unavailable, and thus only recently did I discovered your plight. I pledge my aid to your cause, if you will still have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Name: Grima Shruikan
    Pokémon: Shinx
    I humbly apologise for not heeding your call earlier, oh mighty Mew. My interdimentional communications device was temporarily unavailable, and thus only recently did I discovered your plight. I pledge my aid to your cause, if you will still have it.

Worry not, Shruikan, what matters is that you are here now and you are willing to help and give Pokémon hope! And for that, I thank you immensely!
    >Sign up now!<

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Name: Eric
    Pokémon: Bulbasaur

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Name: Eric
    Pokémon: Bulbasaur

Welcome, Eric! Thank you for joining the team to help Aryia!
    >Sign up now!<

Okay, lets go with this.

Name: Viridian
    Species: Snivy
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 10-11-2016 at 12:35 AM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Okay, lets go with this.

Name: Viridian
    Species: Snivy

Good to see you, Viridian! We are happy to have you with us! Thanks for stepping up to be a hero for Pokémon throughout the universe!
    >Sign up now!<

Ah, a place to join as myself.
    Name: Adrian
    Species: Lucario
    "Be not the unremarkable tree of the forest, but the cherry blossom that stands alone."
    ~Myself?!?!
    "I go to sleep one night, then I wake up in the middle of all this..."
    --PMD Stalkers
    http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...T-PMD-Stalkers