Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Playstation

19 79.17%
  • Xbox

5 20.83%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Playstation or Xbox?

This is a question just between these two console families, hence no other console (or PC) options. c:

For me, Playstation all the way. I've never had an Xbox but I have used them and I prefer Playstations. 8D

YOU?!

let the massacre begin

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I've done gaming on both, but I'm say I'm slightly more into XBox camp than Playstation.

I've only played on an Xbox a few times, and I must say that I like Playstations a lot more. I grew up with Playstations! I have a PS3 (and PS2), but I only really play Soul Calibur and Crash Bandicoot, which are series I grew up with. I'm mostly a Nintendo guy.

|||||||||

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I've played on both consoles. At first (since I was so accustomed to my 360 layout before I switched to the PS4) I kinda disliked the interface for the PS4. Now I think it is the best thing ever and Xbox's was waaaaaaaay too overcrowded. I LOVE SOOOOOONY. Plus I grew up with a PSOne. :p it has more of the kinda games I'm into.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I've only really played Playstation, so I'll go with that. xD I still like our old PS2. So many games!!! :D Never owned a PS or Xbox console myself though.
    GCEA

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

I've had every PlayStation since the first (not counting the Vita, but I did have the PSP), and the only Xbox console I've ever owned is the 360. Whilst I really did like the 360, I just think Sony has a richer and more diverse selection of exclusives that appeal more to me; Ratchet & Clank, Sly Cooper, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro and many more from the past and present cementing Sony's consoles as my personal favourite of the two. Overall though, Nintendo wins in my eyes. :P

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Honestly I'm surprised PlayStation is winning. I'm for Xbox, even though I have a PS2 and no Xbox.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Administrator

Started out with Sony. PSO, then PS2, Xbox, and decided on a PS3 and onwards from there. SO I've been stuck with Sony because they always seem to have the more appealing games to me lately. The free online gaming was was then too. Now we need PSplus though, but that's okay. Guess I just grew attached to it and can't get away now =D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Uhm... I will play... the one you can play most Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts on.

Senior Moderator

I have had a crap ton kf systems. NES to Master System to PS/Xbox/Dreamcast/N64/Gamecube/Ps2/360/Wii/All the handhelds etc. even the gameboy advance mini. Out of Xbox and Playstation.

I'll say both.