Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Shiny Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Use an Adreanaline Orb! ;o
    I did, on the first turn. It apparently didn't help cx
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

your turn to roll Suicune's Fire's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Good luck to all those who shiny hunt! I find it quite boring, if I'm being blunt.

Kinnie's GCEA Card
    Double agents with Noblejanobii

Senior Moderator

After 16.5 boxes I finally have my shiny Sandygast. Sadly I still need another one for its evolution.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Good luck to all those who shiny hunt! I find it quite boring, if I'm being blunt.
    I don't blame you for that at all. One and a half boxes of underwhelming Litten children and I'm already a bit bored of it. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    After 16.5 boxes I finally have my shiny Sandygast. Sadly I still need another one for its evolution.
    You must have the patience of a saint in order to do a Shiny Living Dex. How much time has it taken?

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Senior Moderator

I think I want to say I honestly started in X when I got my first shiny ever that wasn't the Red Gyarados...lol. I get bored once I complete the game. I know it's not a legit one because I have shiny Mew but it's not like I'm going to be giving them to anyone.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    It is quite boring tbf, I fail more times than I am successful because I get bored and think that it's not worth the effort for the shiny I am after, but I think the pay off is the feeling you get when you get the shiny. I spent maybe 5 hours chaining a mimikyu for a shiny, and it was definitely worth it. xD I just hate the Masuda method. I've got a shiny Mudkip and ghastly from it but I just find it so boring and time consuming.

I just go call chaining now with my chaining partner Pangoro. It knows false swipe, has mould breaker to get rid of pesky abilities that may negate a 1 hit ko or stuff like that and I have over 200 leppa berries from growing at pokepolago so I have a constant supply of pp replenishing items. It also has leftovers so it will either never get ko'd or will take longer depending on the level of the Pokemon. I also have a Sableye on standby to Foresight those pesky ghost types. xD
    I 'm chaining for a shiny caterpie at the moment and on a chain of 50.

I really want a shiny rowlet but I don't think I have the effort to Masada method. I could use egg switching with magikarp but again I don't have the effort, haha. I also want a shiny sandygast but chaining it is so irritating as it's sand tomb will ko my Pokemon as it is a set percentage amount of damage rather than depending on the pokemon's level

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs
    Checkout my Etsy Store!