View Poll Results: Favorite Trial Captain?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ilima

1 10.00%
  • Lana

0 0%
  • Kiawe

3 30.00%
  • Mallow

1 10.00%
  • Sophocles

0 0%
  • Acerola

4 40.00%
  • Mina

1 10.00%

Thread: Favorite Trial Captain

Favorite Trial Captain

Ilima, Lana, Kiawe, Mallow, Sophocles, Acerola, and Mina. Who's your favorite and why!?

Though all of their trials were interesting, I'd probably still say Mina, despite her literally not even having a trial--which is really disappointing. However, I just love her concept as a whole! She's pretty cute, and she's probably the strongest of all of the captains bar Acerola, who ended up as an Elite Four. Honestly, though, I pretty much choose Mina because she has Fairies, a cute design, and is pretty fun to battle. I'm honestly not that attached to any of the captains.

|||||||||

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

I think Acerola for me, not just because she's pretty cute, but because her trial left a pretty cool impression on me and firmly cemented my decision of getting a Mimikyu as my sixth and final party member.

3. This post has been liked by:

Kaoru 

I love them all! Kiawe is a gigantic dork that tries to be serious; Acerola and Lana are major cuties; but my fave is Ilima. He's also a gigantic dork. xD Love dat pretty boi. <3

At what point do you even battle Mina anyway? She just gave me the Fairium Z...

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

We will take on the sky
    Senior Administrator

I don't have a favourite... xD The trial I liked best was probably the first one, actually. The character...well I don't have a favourite. xD

And yeah, I'm with Speed...I don't even remember battling Mina. xD

Kinnie's GCEA Card
    Double agents with Noblejanobii

Mina doesn't battle you until post-game - first during the Ultra Beast quest and then she's a Z-Trainer at Poni Gauntlet! She has a pretty wicked team, but you should be leveled high enough if you beat the game/all of the other trainers in Poni Gauntlet.

|||||||||

I broke teh internetz Plasmalpha Arceus's Avatar
    Sad Kommo-o can't be considered its own trial captain, though my personal favorite is between Kiawe and Acerola. Kiawe's trial was HILARIOUS and Acerola acts adorably childish.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I actually thought Lana was really cute, but Acerola is so adorable as well. xD And her trial was awesome.

Ye Royal Butt Harvest
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

My favorite trial was probably the grass trial. Though the electric trial was pretty funny because I was on a plane when it started and I had no headphones and I was like "wait what no I can't do this!" Good times.

My favorite trial captain is Kiawe though. I like all the second island captains but I've always liked fire dancers from Hawaii since I got introduced to them in Lilo and Stitch so naturally a character based on one would be one of my favorites. Plus he is pretty much the only trial captain that actually looks like they're from Hawaii.
    //// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Acerola was really cute, but Kiawe won it for me. Dude dances around with Marowaks on atop a volcano and commands wild Hikers XD

Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕 l Pokemon Prism Stats
    ---