Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What's on your Christmas List?

I have no idea what I want. xD I was going to get a second monitor, but now I feel like it'd be a waste of a present considering I wouldn't have all that much use for one. I don't really need anything else...so I'm lost for what to ask for. XD

Do you have anything you really want for Christmas?

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Uhhh I don't even know! I don't even have a job so you'd think there be something I want but can't buy myself... But there isn't xD Its really hard to think of things and people keep asking me D: It's even worse because I prefer surprises xD

A second monitor seems useful. If I ever get a desk I will probably get a monitor and keyboard for my laptop! It's a pretty big screen for a laptop but it seems tiny compared to my work computer @_@
    GCEA

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah Yeah, a second monitor would be really useful in some cases, but I can't justify it right now. xD Maybe when I have an income again... I remembered that I need a new keyboard actually. xD I'd like a mechanical one. Also only after I got home from the shops today did I realise I had a hole in the back of my shorts. x: Which you can see my undies through. xD OH WELL.

SAME. I like surprises. I also love surprising others. c:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

@Suicune's Fire haha you poor thing! Probably better than noticing earlier and not being able to do anything about it, anyway xD At least you can add shorts to your Christmas list! I asked my grandma for an apron. I don't really use the one we have at home but they're cute and she likes buying me house sort of stuff.

Mechanical keyboards look nice. I've never tried one but my bf wants one. They're so expensive though xD
    GCEA

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I just answer "money" when anyone asks me. xD MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND. Actually it would be great, cause I need to afford a poopypooload of dental stuff and my health insurance won't cover it all. *cries*

I did ask my mum for a pillow, though. Cause I really need a decent pillow. XD
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 12-07-2016 at 08:07 AM. Reason: CENSORING YOUR POTTY MOUTH

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    @Suicune's Fire haha you poor thing! Probably better than noticing earlier and not being able to do anything about it, anyway xD At least you can add shorts to your Christmas list! I asked my grandma for an apron. I don't really use the one we have at home but they're cute and she likes buying me house sort of stuff.

Mechanical keyboards look nice. I've never tried one but my bf wants one. They're so expensive though xD
    XD Exactly, so I'm thankful that my powers of perception weren't very strong a few hours back. And yes, I can add shorts! xD Oh my gosh that's adorable. I bet you can get a bulbasaur one somewhere. xD

Haha yeah, they're cool! I've tried some before and I'd like my own. c:

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    I just answer "money" when anyone asks me. xD MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND. Actually it would be great, cause I need to afford a poopypooload of dental stuff and my health insurance won't cover it all. *cries*

I did ask my mum for a pillow, though. Cause I really need a decent pillow. XD
    Money is a great idea, but it's kind of boring though. xD

OH MY GOD. THAT'S WHAT I SHOULD ASK FOR. I've had mine for so many years and it's so flat but I love it. XD I'm super picky with pillows.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

As much as I'd really love new graphics cards for my computer, they're expensive. I try to aim for things that are $50 or less. So yeah, asking for something like an XBox One or something like that just isn't going to happen.

Some things I could use:

- Ammunition. I haven't been to the range in a while, so it would be nice to go back again.
    - Beer. Beer is always good. :)
    - Cargo pants. The ones I have are starting to get holes. :P
    - T-shirts. Same deal, the ones I have are starting to get a little old.
    - Magic the Gathering cards. I have friends that use this game as a reason to have social get togethers, so having some more of these would be helpful.

Things I really don't need:

- Books. Guh, I'm so far behind on reading the stuff I already have and adding more to the pile would just wreck me.
    - Candy/chocolate. I'm loaded on that stuff too ever since that 90% of Halloween candy sale. XD
    - Video Games. Again, I have such a backlog of games I've brought over Steam and haven't even played yet. And there are plenty of ones I've only barely touched.

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Money is a great idea, but it's kind of boring though. xD

OH MY GOD. THAT'S WHAT I SHOULD ASK FOR. I've had mine for so many years and it's so flat but I love it. XD I'm super picky with pillows.
    It is boring, but it's the only thing I can think of that'll help me reach my goal for the expensive things I want. XD I'm really picky with pillows. Like they NEVER work for me. :/ I'm still yet to find a pillow I actually like.

OH. And I forgot. I asked my step mum for a new HDD cause my PS4 is out of space and I have to uninstall several games every time I wanna play a new one. ;o;

Administrator

Honestly...I'd love the space for an actual PC. Making it even better than my laptop. It'd be cheaper too which is great! sadly there's no space anywhere. Even if I did clear space, others would clutter up my space after that >n>

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Honestly...I'd love the space for an actual PC. Making it even better than my laptop. It'd be cheaper too which is great! sadly there's no space anywhere. Even if I did clear space, others would clutter up my space after that >n>
    *gives you a box of space for Christmas* XD
    GCEA

11. This post has been liked by: