Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

How long does it take to farm these? I've heard the cutscene is pretty long.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    How long does it take to farm these? I've heard the cutscene is pretty long.
    Yes, it's pretty long ; ; It's about 2'40 by reset... I'm doing this for days ahah :p

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Haha awesome comic! xD I reset just for an Adamant nature and it took me like 4 hours. ;-; Having cut scenes on either side is so mean! Why did they do that?! D: Good luck getting your shiny! :)
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Liokora View Post
    Yes, it's pretty long ; ; It's about 2'40 by reset... I'm doing this for days ahah :p
    Well good luck! That sucks!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

HAHAHHAA THIS IS AMAZING. XD I love it so much, omg. The drawings are perfect. Awesome job with this comic! I imagine it's going to take you a veeerrrryyyy long time to get a shiny... e__e GOOD LUCK!

The comic made me laugh out loud, so missions accomplished! XD

Also I just realised...all pokemon would have a different English and French name, right...so you have to remember two names for each pokemon. XD That's so confusing!

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah : Yeah ; ; That's longer than other games. Well, I like cut scenes in general... but I came to hate this one x'D
    @Suicune's Fire : Ahah I'm glad I made you laugh :D And yup, I learn both french and english names... I often check pokémon names when I'm working on pokémon alpha dialogues because I'm not always sure if I'm right :p

Merry Christmas everyone!! :3 Nielle and her friends are enjoying their christmas party :D Maybe you'll find in what are the guys cosplaying?

8. This post has been liked by:

OH MY GOSH THAT LOOKS AMAZING!!!!! I love it! Ahahahha, I loooove Roch as a delibird. So funny! NIELLE WHY AREN'T YOU COSPLAYING. XD Leaving it up to the professionals, I guess. :3 Sam as a stantler seems fitting too. ALSO AHAHA the pikachu's face on the top of the tree. XD Like "Why." Heheh. I love how Sam's ursaring has holly in her hair. >w< So cute. Very awesome picture. :D :D

10. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

The best is the Pikachu that looks like he's mimicking grumpy cat. XD

There's so many funny and cute things going on in this picture. Like Roch who doesn't look crazy about a Pidgeotto perching on his head to the Wartortle that couldn't care less and just want to chow down on some snacks. XD

Very cute and nicely drawn! Hope you have a Merry Christmas also, Liokora!

12. This post has been liked by:

@Suicune's Fire : Ahah next year Nielle will maybe cosplaying!! :D

@Neo Emolga : Thank you!! I had a great christmass, I hope yours was good too *^*

And happy new year everyone! I had no much time to do a huge thing but for the year of the rooster, we got Jambo dressed as a rooster hehe :p

Last edited by Liokora; 01-01-2017 at 02:43 PM.

14. This post has been liked by: