Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!!!

HAPPY/MERRY CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!!!!!!! It's 12:02am here in Australia on the 25th, so this thread is totally valid. XD

HAVE FUN AND OPEN PRESENTS OR WATCH NETFLIX OR PLAY SUN AND MOON AND ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH YOUR PEEPS, YO!

<3

2. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

It's only Christmas Eve over here in the States, but Merry Christmas to all you fun and friendly Aussies!

Have a great day with many cool, lifelong memories!

4. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all get the chance to do something you enjoy! :)
    GCEA

6. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Merry Christmas (even if it's still Christmas Eve here in the States xD). Have a great and cheerful day! Put a smile on someone's face today if and when you go out. =)

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Merry Christmas everyoooone! >u< Have an epic day filled with laughter and presents and fooooood!!! Most of all just have fun. :D

9. This post has been liked by:

Merry Christmas

I guess

11. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by solivagant View Post
    Merry Christmas

I guess
    Your guess is correct!

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

13. This post has been liked by:

What the heck, @Lunar Latias and @Chakramaster. I keep thinking you're the same person and I was like "Ummm no double posting" then realised YOU'RE TWO PEOPLE. You both have almost the same avatar, banner, and the Digimon banner in your sigs. Y U CONFUSE ME.

On that note, I am loving everyone's Christmas/holiday-y related signature and avatar changes! :D Very appropriate.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well I opened two presents last night, got a pearl ring and $50. I'd be opening the rest of my presents now but my parents requested I sleep in so they could finish wrapping them. So instead now I'm just working on a story for about another hour then I get to open my presents. Here's to hoping Moon is under the tree. If not I'm getting it tomorrow for sure.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

16. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    What the heck, @Lunar Latias and @Chakramaster. I keep thinking you're the same person and I was like "Ummm no double posting" then realised YOU'RE TWO PEOPLE. You both have almost the same avatar, banner, and the Digimon banner in your sigs. Y U CONFUSE ME.

On that note, I am loving everyone's Christmas/holiday-y related signature and avatar changes! :D Very appropriate.
    Back on my old site those many year ago I LOOOOOOOVED having Christmas themed avatars and signatures. It really made me happy and felt like I was spreading the spirit around. Next year I'll have to jump on it sooner though. Along with my other project.

Now that it's the 25th here in the other part of the world. Merry Christmas everyone! Have fun with whatever you do. Whether you go see family, eat lots of ham, turkey, or whatever you have made. Even if it's pizza! Chuck some wrapping paper at a friend or family member (playfully of course), out a bow on their head. All around just have fun with friends and family! Once again, Merry Christmas! =D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..