Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Hi there!!

I didn't find if this question is somewhere but... since it's my turn now, I was wondering which font are you guys using? :D

I'm sorry if this question was already ask... >.<

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Liokora View Post
    Hi there!!

I didn't find if this question is somewhere but... since it's my turn now, I was wondering which font are you guys using? :D

I'm sorry if this question was already ask... >.<
    It's Back Issues!

No worries, it got kinda buried in the chat thread.

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    Hey there

Soooo...
    After a really long time of lurking and weighing down pros and cons and my own free time, I sort of decided I wanna give participating in the pmdxr comic as an author a shot. This definitly didn't come about cause you guys did a review and feedback on the comic workflow and such and this reminded me in turn that I still hadn't taken a solid decision on it yet.

Well that'd be it

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    Hey there

Soooo...
    After a really long time of lurking and weighing down pros and cons and my own free time, I sort of decided I wanna give participating in the pmdxr comic as an author a shot. This definitly didn't come about cause you guys did a review and feedback on the comic workflow and such and this reminded me in turn that I still hadn't taken a solid decision on it yet.

Well that'd be it
    YES YOU SHOULD JOIN!!!!!!!!! I'd love to see you join in! :D

Ace Trainer

Wink

I wanna join the comic making people list(my art isn't the best but I'll give it my all).

Oh... and if I get accepted please email me when it is my turn(my time-frame-reference is next to non-existent).

Quote Originally Posted by Dark/Light View Post
    I wanna join the comic making people list(my art isn't the best but I'll give it my all).

Oh... and if I get accepted please email me when it is my turn(my time-frame-reference is next to non-existent).
    Hi Dark/Light! :D Welcome to PXR! We keep track of whose turn it is on PXR so if you plan to stick around, you'll get notifications here. :D

@Nekomata New recruit!

Im working on my frame right now ! sorry if im running a little behind. I had to draw out the concept for what would fit the story

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Im working on my frame right now ! sorry if im running a little behind. I had to draw out the concept for what would fit the story
    Wrong thread- but you're good. The time frame is 2 weeks. Take your time- and even if you run past 2 weeks I doubt anyone would be upset. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    Wrong thread- but you're good. The time frame is 2 weeks. Take your time- and even if you run past 2 weeks I doubt anyone would be upset. XD
    Sorry :/ I wasn't sure which was the chat thread. Can you post a link. I'll avoid posting here in the future.

It shouldn't be to long I have the layout down :) i started working on it in paint today!

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

I would like to participate in this project